• Published 17th Mar 2014
  • 5,296 Views, 9 Comments

Pleasing the one you love - Farkinarkle



Spike happens upon Carousel Boutique where he finds the love of his life pleasing herself, and then is asked to join in. But what he's asked to do is something he's a little unsure about.

  • ...
22
 9
 5,296
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

New view on the Rarity/Spike clop scene.

Decent. Some errors here and there with capitals and some misplaced words but enjoyable.

4095063 howso? :moustache:

I liked it :pinkiehappy: I don't really care about a few errors.

Ah I remember reading this on Inkbunny. Good story still. :moustache::heart::raritywink:

hm... makes me think the next part's going to be her getting a potion or a spell that lets her grow a real once (and still keeping her lady parts of course)

4096104
If there ends up being a next part. I wrote this one awhile ago as a request for someone, and I hadn't decided if I wanted to continue with it or not. If I do, I might go with something like that.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other about this fic.

I enjoyed this alot. It showed a side to Rarispike that we don't get to see often on here. To be honest, It's a good change. I hope to see more stories like this from you.

Login or register to comment