• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 312 Views, 0 Comments

The PonyVille Chronicles - Platen Rhyme



The Mane 6 are at it again. Ponyville is full of adventure and the Mane 6 have found it. from Angel gone missing to Rarity losing her temper. Accompanied by a close friend, each group goes on a different adventure.

  • ...
 0
 312

Sports-mare-ship (Chapter 3)

“Ugh, no. I need a new fabric. This just wont do.”

Rarity tosses the old fabric and pulls out 5 strips of maroon silk. She looks at the strips.

“Ew, it reminds me of the god awful garage band down by the spa.”

She set the fabric back as Sweetie Belle burst through the door followed by Scootaloo ans Apple Bloom. Before she could ask what kind of rush they were in, the Cutie Mark Crusaders bolted upstairs giggling with an over abundence of happiness. She shrugged it off and continued her work. She heard the door open once more. She sighed and yelled,

“In or out you three.”

She turned to see her friend Applejack standing in the doorway.

“By three I hope you mean the little ones.”

Applejack said. She set her hat on the rack set beside the door and walked up to Rarity. Applejack peered at her newest project.

“Designing for PonyVille’s annual fashion show I presume?”

Applejack asked. Rarity nodded her head delightfully.

“And this year I will be showcasing the years hottest new trends!”

Applejack smiled.

“I’m sure it will be.”

Rarity quickly looked away from her project and back to Applejack.

“Oh! By the way darling, I wanted to tell somepony something but I wasn’t sure who.”

Applejack looked at Rarity.

“Well what is it?”

Rarity put some cloth away and focused back on her friend.

“Well yesterday I was reading Sweetie Belles story they are supposed to write for school. To sum it up her story was about her becoming an Alicorn that was immune to all magic and was needed to save the world from Crystalis, Discord, and Nightmare Moon. At the same time!”

Applejack’s eyes widened.

“Wow Rarity, thats awful. Just the whole idea is terrible.”

Rarity nodded in agreement.

“And i’m starting to think that, she doesn’t see me as a role model. I saw the three last night pretending to be Derpy and they shot Scootaloo into Twilight's library using Pinkies confetti cannon.”

Applejack smirked.

“Is that it sugarcube? That's no reason to feel down. They’re fillies just having some fun is all.”

Rarity sighed.

“I guess you’re right Applejack, i’m letting it get the best of me.”

Rarity smiled and gave her friend a hug. They smiled at each other before both of their eyes shot open.

“Rainbows competition!”

They yelled in unison as they rushed out the door to make it to Rainbow Dash’s competition on time. Applejack grabbed her hat as Rarity shut the door. As they approached the competition grounds they met up with Fluttershy and Twilight.They all walked over to where Pinkie Pie and Rainbow were waiting for the competition to start. They all gave their good lucks before Rainbow Dash was called to her first event. Applejack and Rarity left the other two to grab some Cider from Granny Smiths stand. As they waited in line, they over heard two mares talking about the competition.

“I can’t believe they let rainbow Crash into the competition. They must have had no choice.”

One of the mares stated. Rarity’s eyes filled with anger and took a step towards the mares only to be stopped by Applejacks hoof.

“Rarity calm it. They’ll see where they’re wrong when Rainbow whoops their tail hairs.”

Rarity stepped back in line and glared at the two. Nopony talked about her friend that day. One of the mares noticed Rarity’s glaring and they both approached Rarity.

“What are you looking at?”

The reddish mare asked.

“Its just that nopony talks about my dearest friend Rainbow Dash that way.”

She tried her best not to show any anger. The mare laughed.

“You’re friends with Rainbow Crash? I don’t know if I feel bad for her or you.”

Rarity had it. Her eyes filled with rage as she tackled the mare and they rolled around in a cloud of dust and hooves flying. Applejack stopped the two and threw them away from each other, every pony staring.

“What in tar-nation are y’all doing? We came here to cheer on our friends but instead you two are fighting over who’s best? Thats what the competition is for, to show who's best.”

Rarity got up and fixed her mane before walking away, eyeing the mare in the corner of her eye. Applejack and Rarity returned to their friends just in time for the last event. A sudden death race between the two tied leaders. Rainbow Dash and her opponent lined up and as the gun shot blasted they bolted off the line. Rarity and Twilight had to be cheering the loudest. The race got close, Rainbow started dropping back. Applejack and her friends all got worried, Rainbow Dash had never lost before. All they could hope is that she could catch up. It was the final stretch, Rainbow put her last effort into catching up. All of the sudden there was a boom and bright flash. She had did it, a sonic rainboom. The crowed awed as her friends cheered loudly as Rainbow Dash zipped throught the finish.

“YeeHaw!”

Applejack cheered. The crowd surrounded Rainbow Dash and lifted her to the pedestal. After the awards ceremony, Rainbow Dash found her friends, she was full of excitement. They all gave her congats and hugs. It started getting late, Fluttershy and Twilight had already headed home and Rainbow was staying to hang out with the Wonderbolts. It was only Applejack and Rarity. Rarity gave her friend a hug.

“Thanks Applejack, without you I would have lost my temper even more than I did, I wasn’t very sports-mare-like.”

Applejack nuzzled her friend.

“Don't mention it, now go play with your sister, show her what kind of role model you are.”

Rarity smiles and nods before turning and heading home. Applejack started walking and out of nowhere Pinkie bounced out of a bush.

“Boo!”

Pinkie yelled and giggle snorted. Applejack jumped and dropped her hat but didn’t say a word. She sighed and picked up her hat.

“Go home Pinkie.”

Applejack continued walking. Pinkie giggled some more.

“Thats all folks!”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment