• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 1,861 Views, 14 Comments

Have You Ever Seen A Pink Cheese Sandwich? - ThatLonelyLittleUnicorn



Just mindless fluff between my new favorite couple. It's just a sample right now, but if it is well recieved I'll continue it.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,861

Surprise!

Pinkie, wake up!”, yelled Mrs. Cake, “You have a visitor sweetie.” Pinkie Pie sat up, stretched and yawned, then patted Gummy on the head. She hopped out of bed, setting all four of her hooves on the floor, and she bounced over to the window and opened the curtains. As Pinkie opened the curtains, light flooded the room, illuminating her scrapbook from Rainbow Dash’s birth-aversary party.

She trotted over to where the book was laying on the floor, and she picked it up. Staring at the sparkly rainbow lightning strike on the front, she ran her hoof along the raised lettering. “I remember that night so well.”, Pinkie thought, “We all had so much fun!” She flipped through the pages reliving the happy moments, when suddenly she stopped on one page as a picture caught her eye.

The picture showed Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich, the two partyin’est ponies in all of Equestria, smushed together up close blowing pony shaped bubbles. While studying the picture, Pinkie felt a sudden heat in her cheeks. That was one of the most fun parties she could ever remember throwing, but that could be because she planned it with the best party pony she ever met. She was sitting there remembering that absolutely fun night and hoping that she'd get to see that wacky party pony again, when her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by an abrupt knock on the door.

“I’m coming, just give me a minute!”, Pinkie yelled, snapping back into reality. She pulled herself up onto her hooves again and trotted through her door and down the stairs. “I’m here Mrs. Cake, what do you need.”, Pinkie said, smiling her signature smile. “Actually Pinkie,” said Mrs. Cake, “There’s someone here to see you.” Pinkie turned around just in time to see light green eyes and a dark brown curly mane. “Cheese!”, Pinkie screamed delightfully jumping into the stallion’s hooves. She nuzzled him, causing the stallion to blush and nuzzle back. "I was hoping that I'd get to see you again soon.", said Pinkie. "Well I just had to come see you," said Cheese, "Besides, I had a break in call for parties, so I had to come see my favorite party pony." Pinkie's eyes lit up and she blushed bright red.

So Pinkie and Cheese sat down at one of the tables in Sugarcube Corner to enjoy a cupcake or two, and catch up. “So,” said Pinkie, “Have you been to any rocking parties lately?” Cheese reached across the table to grab a cupcake just when Pinkie went to grab the same one, and their noses bumped. Pinkie immediately jumped back and blushed so hard that her face turned the color of Applebloom’s hair. Cheese tried to say something but ended up stuttering with a huge blush on his face. Pinkie broke the awkward silence by giggling and snorting, which started Cheese on a laughing fit. They laughed together for a little while and then decided to go for a walk/hop to town square.

As they bounced through town, Pinkie started noticing all the decorations around Ponyville. There were little cut-out paper hearts and pink and red streamers everywhere. Pinkie stopped mid-bounce. “WAIT!!”, she yelled, “I just realized what day it is!.” She looked right at Cheese, accusingly. “Uhh…”, Cheese said, sweating nervously, “Ididn’tnoticethatitwasHeartsandHoovesDay.Ihavenoideawhatyou’retalkingabout!”

Pinkie stopped and looked Cheese straight in the eyes. “You’re in town to throw the biggest Hearts and Hooves Day party ever, and you wanted to make it better by having the two funnest party ponies ever plan it!”, said Pinkie, bouncing up and down at an incredible speed.

“Actually,” said Cheese, rubbing his hoof along the base of his neck, “I came here wondering if you were going to be busy today.” Pinkie’s brain exploded. She tried to open her mouth to speak but nothing came out. “I was wondering because I’d like to know if you’d like to spend the day together, like a date.”, Cheese said, blushing profusely.

Pinkie’s brain automatically went back into extreme mode. “Does this mean that you want to be my Special Somepony?”, asked Pinkie, giving him the eyebrow raise. “You could say that.”, said Cheese, turning bright red. He flinched when she opened her mouth to answer.

Pinkie screamed, “Yes, super-duper yes with sprinkles on top!”, and jumped into the shocked stallion’s outstretched hooves. A shower of heart shaped confetti fell surrounding the party loving couple, causing a look of awe on the two ponies’ faces. Cheese admired the beautiful mare in his hooves and their eyes met. Their faces were so close that he could feel the heat of Pinkie’s breath, then the distance between their muzzles dissipated and their lips met.

Pinkie could only explain the feeling as sparks once their muzzles connected. She was floating on thin air. She had kissed plenty of other ponies in her lifetime, but somehow this felt much different. There were deeper feelings there, not just a heat of the moment kind of thing. The kiss seemed to last forever, and the ponies both wished that it would last. But they were interrupted by somepony clearing their throat. “I hate to be interrupting something so very romantic, but we kind of need to get through.”, said an aquamarine unicorn mare. "Sorry Lyra," said Pinkie, "I don't want anypony's day to have any problems. Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" Cheese and Pinkie just laughed and walked towards the square side by side.

They walked until they came to the market place. The stalls were filled with candy and flowers, and surrounded by smiling pony couples. "Hearts and Hooves Day is such a super fun holiday, don'tcha think?", said Pinkie, "And even better now that I have a Special Somepony to share it with!" Cheese couldn't help but smile, Pinkie was just so happy! He was glad that he came to Ponyville for Hearts and Hooves Day, because he knew that any day with Pinkie would be one hay of a party.

Comments ( 14 )

Nice Story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cute story. You should really try spacing out your paragraphs however. One big word wall is mildly unpleasant to read. Regardless, I like this a lot. :pinkiehappy:

Keep up the great work! I'll be following this. :raritywink:

3899594 Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. :pinkiesmile:

nice story so far :pinkiehappy:
Same advice as Crab Spy: Space between sentences. :twilightsmile:

:pinkiehappy: that....was....AWESOME!!!!! MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT WHEN HE ASKED HER OUT! YOU MADE MY MUSCLES CRINGE UP!......*cough* i mean, it was good.:trixieshiftright:

3902700 Thanks! And don't worry, I know you're cool. :moustache::twilightsheepish:

This. Is. So. Awesome! I can't wait for next chapter! Upload soon! :pinkiecrazy:

Great story can't wait to see more from you :twilightsmile::scootangel:

Finally! A Cheese X Pie romance without the "Mature" rating! I've been looking for one of these...!

Is this a one-shot, or will you continue? :trixieshiftright:

3911212 Most definitely! Thanks for the feedback.

Nice first chapter. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for! :rainbowkiss:

Please, update!

As much as I like this, the story seems to lack grammar. For example, there isn't a new paragraph for a new speaker and capital letters are missing here and there.
Other than that, however, I really enjoyed it despite being so short.

Nice story! Y oU BETTEr UpLo Ad MoRE CHaPtEsr:derpytongue2::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment