• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 1,225 Views, 24 Comments

Your human and you: Stranded in the everfree - Qwerty_Onice



When Jared, a backpacker gets himself into the everfree, he tries his best to survive. but how did he get here? take place in the Your human and youverse by madmaxtheblack. http://www.fimfiction.net/user/MadMaxtheBlack

  • ...
26
 24
 1,225
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

:rainbowhuh: well that happen.

so did he pass out because of the absurdity of the situation or because someone silently knocked him out?
also... 3 month wait for 300 words? *sigh*

4637628 absurdity and my family goes camping way too often, and add that with school and parties and I have not much free time. HOWEVER! There will be a chapter either tommorow or Saturday, because I have another boy scout summer camp to attend:ajbemused: Least they're only a week.

4638686 Camping trips and boy scouts? say no more. that shit sucks up time time like jersey shore sucks up I.Q.

This guy takes out MULTIPLE manticores with ease but lose to a guy who barely avoided Death in a pitfight against non intelligent humans :ajbemused::rainbowhuh:. Ok I admit that Max probably is in good chape after living in equestria til now but come on: someone who survived the everfree for two weeks by utilize his superior intelligence loses to a guy who hangs around in a libary all day long (exept when he "plays" with Rainbow or something happens). I realise that this was a plot devise but you better give us a damn good reason why he slung his primary weapon and lost like a casual :facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:. On a different note I hope to see more soon and I will keep Reading this as long as you keep some sort of realism in this story, good luck and have a good day :scootangel::yay::moustache:.

Login or register to comment