• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 1,438 Views, 11 Comments

The dragon knight - ShadowXLAS



When Davion the dragon knight is whisked to equestria by the ancients, Will he cope with his newfound world or will he let his inner dragon finally take over?

  • ...
6
 11
 1,438

Chapter 3: Breakfast in a Tree

The next day the Dragon knight awoke in the library and rising quickly. He looks around and sees its only just dawn so what does any rational knight do? He grabs his sword and shield to train of course! But unfortunately when the knight reached the door he realized it was enchanted and unable to open. Why Twilight would do this The Knight would never know. But the Knight is not one to simply be bored out of his mind. However he did try the windows. Locked. Defeated The Knight finally Decided to do something a little more simple.

"Well then. Maybe I'll just read a book," Said the knight sighing in defeat.

Deciding he would break any of the furniture the knight grabbed a book about dragons (Surprising) and opened it and read its contents.


Chapter 1: Diet

The dragons diet consists of meat and riches. When a dragon eats a gem they seemingly digest it faster gaining energy back faster then simply eating meat. When a dragon eats meat however they don't gain energy faster but they gain more of it. It seems that gems act as sugar towards a dragon, While meat acts like a ponies hay.

Chapter 2: Behavior.

The dragon behavior seems to consist of endless greed. A dragon will stop to no end to gain more and more riches for their den. Not only to consume but only to have in their possession. Also it seems although-

Before the knight could continue twilight had trotted down the stairs looking at the knight in shock

"W-wait your r-reading? W-willingly?" Asked Twilight slightly stuttering her words.


"Yes well im no scholar but it seems although you 'locked' the door and windows," Said the knight pointing to the door and window that was enchanted shut.

"Oh yes well I didn't want to scare anypony by letting you roam around all...freely."

By this the knight had stood before twilight easily towering over her Even though twilight couldn't see it; Davion was looking at her menancingly.

"You are afraid of me?"

"W-well, y-yes. I mean you are a f-full grown d-dragon."

"I see. I understand."

"You do?"

"Yes. Back at my home even my allies are afraid of my power. For you see the dragon that sleeps with in me is an ancient one. A dragon of supreme power and knowledge."

"Oh... Im sorry to hear that. Back in your home I heard there was a thing called war. What is war?"

At this statement the knight eyes widened in sheer surprise.

"You have no war?"

"No. Whatever it is no we have none of it apparently."

"Well war is when two sides have different opinions over a matter. And eventually this little argument grows to a point where both sides decide to try and destroy the other side so their opinion seems superior. Imagine this. Lets say your country-"

"Equestria." Said Twilight correcting the Knight

"Equestria didn't agree with what another nation is doing. Eventually their disagreement leads them leading soldiers to kill the other nations soldiers. To say the least War is messy."

At this notion twilight was appalled to say the least. Which led to her vomiting up any contents in her stomach she had. Which wasn't a lot.

"Is that Ketchup?"

"Y-yes... I had a hayburger. Y-yesterday"

"Whats this Burger of Hay?"

"Its a round p-patty that's m-made of h-hay"

"Sounds appaling"

"N-no theyre actually pretty good. E-especially with extra c-cheese"

After emptying her stomach of all its contents Twilight finally wiped her mouth and looked back at The Knight

"S-so you hungry?" Asked a visibly shaking Twilight

"Yes I am. Have any Meat?"

"N-no but I have gems" Twilight said chuckling nervously

She then walked to the kitchen grabbed a large ceramic bowl which seemed to contain a large assortment of Gems. From Red going through the whole color spectrum to violet

"I read in that book I might be able to eat theses. Lets find out"

The Knight grabbed a small orange gem and slowly bit into it. It squished easily in his mouth and tasted.... Sweet, Almost like candy in a way. Tasting his first gem the knight quickly took more and started devouring them accidentally eating the bowl with it. Which actually tasted like white chocolate. Kids don't eat your ceramic bowls.

Chuckling nervously Twilight finally had the strength to say
" Wow.... Even spike doesn't do that.... Well I suppose its the first time you had eaten a gem huh? You're like a kid who just ate his first candy"

The Knight just stared at his hands. Blankly. Until he finally said a few words

"Self control.... Damn it! I cant believe I actually did that!"

In a fit of rage The Knight grabbed the chair seated next him and slammed it against the floor breaking both the part of the floor and the chair into pieces.

Twilight wide eyed simply had no words to say. She just stood waiting for The Knight to try and break HER. But that never happened. To Twilight surprise The Knight simply sat down on the floor and started to simply try and relax. Which worked.

"Sorry for my outburst. I hope you don't think less of me."

"N-no. Of course not. Everypony has gone through something like this. Probably not this extreme but sometimes somepony loses self control for something they love. It happens"

"Your words have encouraged me. Thank you. Truly. Now may we leave this tree? I wish to explore."

Twilight smiled and beamed at the knight

"Sure. Lets go to the boutique first, to get you some more casual attire"

"I LIKE MY ARMOR"

Twilight nodded furiously

"Just in case you know?"

With this twilight unlocked the doors and windows and led The Knight out. Out to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Been a while I know.
Some stuff happened Im not going to get into
Also if anyone wants to claim my others stories just ask and they're yours. This is the only story I plan on keeping

Comments ( 4 )

so what kind of dragons you going for? skyrim, fairy tale,ect... or only my little pony?:pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft::rainbowhuh::twilightsheepish::yay::twistnerd::moustache::trollestia:

4644389
Mlp mostly. Youll find out why in a later chapter

Just thought I'd put this here.

Poor pacing, spelling/capitalisation errors you'd see from an elementary student, copy and paste plot, clunky dialogue, and poorly written "action".

You, madam, have convinced me to never play this series. Overall, 2/8.

Login or register to comment