• Published 15th Mar 2012
  • 2,005 Views, 81 Comments

FEDEX 727-100QF - MLPFIM6444



A FedEx cargo plane is en route from a cargo drop off, when out of no where, something extraordinary

  • ...
7
 81
 2,005

Epilogue

Epilogue
---------

"Alright, why are we meeting, again?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Well, remember those humans we encountered a year ago?" Twilight responded.

"Yeah?" said Dash, "oh, you mean the two that came in the aircraft?"

"Exactly!" Twilight said.

"And one of them accidentally had sex with you-"

"I don't need to be reminded!" Twilight said quickly. Dash giggled.

"So, what about them?" she asked.

"Well, one of them told me our time period is Medieval, and this is one of the things Medieval times had." Twilight levitated a curved piece of wood with its ends tied together by a string. She loaded a stick with a sharp piece of flint on one end, used it to force the string back, and let go of it to let the stick be launched about 3 feet away.

"Neato! What's it called?" asked Dash.

"A bow and arrow," explained Twilight. Twilight levitated another arrow and pulled the string back much farther, caused the wood to bend. Twilight released the string and the arrow shot out and soared through the air.

"Wow!" Dash was fascinated.

"Hold still," said Twilight. She levitated an apple on top of Dash's head.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"The human told me this is what they did with bows & arrows."

"I don't quite understand,"

"They sometimes shot arrows at apples sitting on each other's heads."

"I'm not too sure about this."

"Trust me! I'm a unicorn using magic, I should have great accuracy!"

"Should?" Asked dash. Twilight glared at her. She levitated the bow in front of her, loaded an arrow and aimed for the apple. She pulled the string back really far so the arrow would fly perfectly straight.

"Uh, Twilight?"

"Relax!" She took a couple more seconds to aim, and prepared to fire. A sneeze caught her off guard and she pointed the bow down as the bow fired the arrow. Twilight heard Rainbow Dash fall to the ground, and looked up to discover what she had done. An arrow was submerged halfway into her right eye, the apple somehow perfectly balanced on top of it.

"Oops..." she whispered to herself.

Comments ( 7 )

"I used to be a pegasus until I took an arrow to the eye."- Rainbow Dash.

It's the squirrels that get shot in the eyes with arrows, not pegasi!

Told You!

._. what is this chapter?
._.
._.
._.
._.
;-;

Login or register to comment