• Published 28th Nov 2014
  • 1,211 Views, 29 Comments

Forbidden love - RustyKat



A royal guard, and his love struggle to stay together, after a big event separates them.

  • ...
12
 29
 1,211

City of Segregation.

"Wait... fit in?" Asked Storm confused. "I like living in Ponyville."

"If you say so." Replied the griffon with sarcasm. "As long as you keep away from everyone else."

"Feathershaft!" Reprimanded Gemstone. "Be nicer with our guest. It's not everyday a pegasi approves of our 'feathery trash'."

Feras flattened his ears. "So the unicorns think they are better than you too?"

"Why would they think that?" Asked Storm. "We are all the same, weather we be changeling, pegasi, unicorn, or griffon."

"Well said" Said Feras. "I wish Sunscale felt the same way."

"We all feel that way." said Feathershaft. "We can't help but hope she'll change. She's a dictator in scaly skin. Someone should drive a hot sword through her scaly stone heart..."

"You'd become a hero, or a wanted criminal..." Added Feras. "Even if you run, you'd be hunted for the rest of your life."

Storm thought hard. Could everyone live in harmony if she was gone?

"I have to stay hidden." said Feras, ears flattened. "I'm an 'Unpure' race and have 'Contaminated the pure bloodlines with outside genetics.' "

Author's Note:

This is short but worth it!

Comments ( 1 )

Wow, this chapter is amazing, you're a great writer, I know you can write more, just gotta keep yourself determined to write, I can tell you gave this a lot of work into it, keep it up:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment