• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,561 Views, 53 Comments

When Spike meets The Doctress - themysteriousbrony2013



After being left alone while Twilight is in royal business, someone comes crashing down his door... Literally.

  • ...
5
 53
 1,561

Prologue: Doctress Who?

--------------Chapter One---------------

"Finished" A young purple dragon said with happiness as he checked his final choir. Twilight was away for the moment with royal business, so Spike was left alone, that is with Owlicious of course. "Oh, one more thing." Spike ran to the kitchen and opened the cabinet next to the oven to see a can of bird food. Spike got the can and ran to Owlicious. "Here you go Owlly." Spike said giving the Owl a nickname, Owlicious was a bit long and confusing. "Alright, now I'm finish."

---------------Half hour later---------------

Spike was in the kitchen table having a snack which were gems and diamonds. He was chewing the gems and swallowed, he licked his mouth savoring the sparkles from the gems and diamonds. "Mm-hmm, I can't believe that Rarity gave me her spare jewelry for snack." He then said with a dreamy voice. "She really is generous." He finally finished eating and started licking the plate.

When suddenly he heard a noise coming from outside.

Wirrrr wirrrr pirrrr pirrr

CRASH

"What the hay" Spike said as he ran outside. He couldn't believe his eyes at what his seeing. He saw a big blue box crashed in his front lawn. ''Awe man, it took weeks for those flowers to grow perfectly." The big blue box moved a bit, Spike backed out a bit. "He- Hello? Who's there?" As soon as he said those words the big blue box opened a mare came out of it.

"Hello, do you have any apples?" She appeared to be a purple-ish unicorn with a short black mane, Spike couldn't tell what clothes she was wearing as her head was the only thing that was out. "All I can think about- apples. Ooh maybe it's a craving, I never had a craving, that's a new one."

Spike stood there not knowing what to do. "What. Who are you?"

"Hello, I'm the Doctress." She said with a big smile on her face. "Now, how about that apple."

---------------Several Minutes Later---------------

As the Doctress walked through the house...er library, Spike could finally take a good look at her, she appears to have a black leather jacket and her cutiemark seemed to be an hourglass, as she took a bite of her apple that Spike gave her, The Doctress asked Spike.

"So, Spike was it? Have you been noticing something strange?" She said as she took the last bite of her apple.

"You know, now that you mention it, Ponies have been disappearing lately." Spike said, but he then quickly asked. "Why?"

"No reason" As The Doctress trailed around the library with her... uh... what is that thing that she's whirling around with?

"Hey, what's that? Spike asked pointing at the quill-like device.

"Oh, this is my sonic screwdriver." She said looking at the... 'Sonic Screwdriver'.

"What does it do?"

"I have no idea. But I'll tell you this, it is good at opening doors." As Spike stood there dumbfounded, She came across a familiar owl "Hello, I'm The Doctress." She greeted the owl.

"Who?" Owlicious spoke.

"No, just the Doctress."

"Um? You're talking to an owl" Spike said.

"Indeed." Doctress replied.

"Who?" The owl spoke again.

"She said, 'you need to pet her more'." The Doctress Translated.

"How do you know that?" Spike asked with a confused look in his face.

"I speak owl." Well it was official Spike thouth she was bonkers.

"What? Who are you? Spike once again asked with a more confused look on his face.

"I told you, I'm The Doctress." The Doctess replied.

"Just 'The Doctress'?"

"Hello!" She said with a quick wave and a smile on her face.

"Okay, now tell me who you 'really' are? Cause 'The Doctress' is not a name." When Spike said that sentence, her smile quickly dropped and thinked for a moment, until she spoked.

"You know like everypony's saying, about the world revolving? It's like when your a kid. When they first tell you that the world is turning, but you can't quite believe it. Cause it looks like it's standing still." She started to walk closely to Spike. "I can fell it." She held Spike's claw. "The ground beneath our feet spinning at one thousand miles an hour, I can feel it. The planet hurling around the sun at sixty-seven miles an hour. The earth is falling through space, you and me, one of the tiniest planet of the skin of the universe. And if you let go." Doctress let go of Spike's claw. "That's who I am."

Spike didn't know exactly what she was talking about, but he certainly noticed that she had a rough past.

"Now, forget me Spike the Dragon, forget I was ever here." She started walking to the door, when suddenly-

"Doctress! What's going on?" -Spike started glow gold and bits of golden dust floating from his body. As The Doctress ran besides him, she pulled out her sonic screwdriver to scan him, she figured out what it was.

"It seems that you're being teleported, like somepony's pulling." She explained as she putted away her sonic screwdriver.

"Well you better do something because Twilight's going to-"

Poof

He disappeared with nothing left behind. "Fantastic, this is just fantastic." She said sarcastically. She quickly ran outside to find a big blue box, she quickly entered it- Wait it's bigger on the inside -She started pushing some buttons and finally pulled a lever.

Wirrrr wirrrr pirrr pirrr

"Don't worry Spike, I'll find you."

Author's Note:

The answer is yes, the doctress ninth but don't worry the romance is between tenth and Spike.
Hope you liked it.
Feel free to point out the errors, I don't mind.

Comments ( 53 )

I was wondering when someone was going to do this. Hope this turns into a good story for you.:pinkiehappy:

3803122 Thank you berry much. Love to hear this kinds of comments

3803150 dr.who is a terrible show of a over glorified merry sue charater and should not be in this fan dome.

3803345 you are gonna get soo many dislikes for that...

Doctress? That's not even a word!

Comment posted by themysteriousbrony2013 deleted Jan 17th, 2014

3803387 Well, I needed a female version of the word Doctor

3803345 well sorry if you dislike doctor who but no reason to post hate comments

3803463 more of a personal mission to tell the truth.

3803469 Alright that's it we don't accept trolls in this fandom.

Well, a novel idea to be sure, needs some spit-n'-polish, but a few things.

1. It would probably be better keeping the name Doctor, which is unisex anyways

2. the female Owloicious is a funny little twist, but she might use a name change

3. It could use a bit of expansion, as it's seems rushed, even more-so than a usual first meeting with the Doctor.


3803345

:facehoof:If you're going to complain about a series, at least have the decency to do so with proper grammar and spelling, it should be-

Dr.Who is a terrible show of an over glorified Mary Sue character and should not be in this fan dome fandom.

3803629

Hence, your overall problem, numbnuts :ajbemused:

3803454 How about Doctora? That's Spanish for Female Doctor.

3803454 I don't think you did. "Doctor" is gender-neutral as it is.

3804937
-And if so, another (and more proper, and popular) name would be "The Professor"

3805024 Although "Professor" is also gender-neutral and means something different from "Doctor".

3803469

What "truth"? That it is better than any show you and your tiny span of existence can show any of us Whovians? Take your ridiculous trolling and go somewhere else, you insipid clod.

3803454

Doctor is actually gender-neutral. I think.

3824464 im not a troll that crappy show is the troll.

3824537

Can you give concrete, solid FACTS as to why it is? Or the same type of reasons? I like the show, I find it amusing, moral, and sometimes a tiny bit dark. not once, not ever have I found it to be a trolling show. So riddle me the hows and whys of your point, convince me. Good luck(you'll need it)

3825362

Read the first two lines and answer those.

3825484 that show is just one big merry sue show with a magical man that cant die, a magical wand that can do anything, and a crappy time machine that can go any were. I can go on but your just wasting my time with a really bad show that should have ended at September 1989 which is the end of the seventh doctor. P.s watched the show just felt like drinking so bleach after that. enjoy you're crappy show.

3825767

I am completely tired of your bullshit. You say he can't die? Watch the Time Of The Doctor. Magic wand? Are you fucking SERIOUS? Who are you talking about, the Doctor or Harry fucking Potter? Crappy time machine? Watch the Doctor's Wife. The TARDIS has a soul. So, as I have said before, take you and your frankly ridiculous trolling and go somewhere where you are appreciated.
(Lemme give you a hint: nowhere.)

Oh, and one more thing. Just because you watched the classic series, that does not give you a god given right to nag the fuck out of the rest of us.

3803150

Oh, and it needs to be fleshed out a bit more, but overall a good story

3826002 tldr blocked bye! :D

3826108

One of your many failings, dipshit, you never listen.

3826121 its hard to hear you when your head is all the way in your ass.

3826282

GET. OUT. DO YOU HEAR THAT?! DID THAT PIERCE YOUR TINY BRA-OH, WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! Now listen to this, as it will serve you well: FUCK YOU!

3827463
3826282

Would you guys/gals please stop arguing, every day I'm excited for new comments about my story and all I see is you too arguing. YOU! 3826282 everybody got opinions, but that doesn't mean going into Doctor Whooves related story and say bad things about it. AND YOU! 3827463 I know you're trying to defend the Whovian fandom but I always got one rule at being a brony and that is don't respond to haters. NOW STOP ARGUING BEFORE I BLOCK BOTH OF YOU!!!

...

I'm sorry :facehoof:

3829911 dude dont worry i was done dealing with that little baby. sorry for the flame war.

3830112 watch your words you may start it again.

3830153: I'm sorry, it certainly won't happen again.

3830112: not trying to start an argument, but can you at least use proper grammar, punctualization, and capitalization?

3829911 From the wise words of a green alien. "Stay snaped. Stay Snaped!" Anyway great story bro /girl (leaning towards bro but …

0
:fluttershysad: more please

3803345 Well screw you too

3854330 thanx! At least someone is here to comment on my work, instead of an argument between a Whovian and a Hater. Im a boy by the way. 14 years old.

3855588 Sweet nailed it! Anyway I can't wait for the next installment of When Spike meets The Doctress! Don't know why but I love stories where the doctor regenerates as a mare/female

3856113 mind reading my other stories until the next update.

P.S. Pony Cruse Vacation is canceled so don't read that one

3866439 Not a problem, I would be delighted too.

Sees mention of 'Golden Glow'...

'OH MY GOSH SPIKE'S A TIME-DRAGON OR SOMETHING!!!!!'
:rainbowlaugh:

3873777 np, any you would suggest I should look at first?

3893406 I guess you can read Survival Heat and then A Different Kind of Dragon Heat

Well this seems like it will be interesting. Hope to see some more of this.

Login or register to comment