• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 357 Views, 0 Comments

Ambrose's arival - adaptroug



We all will meet our end some day. But is their truly another side to life. I am Headmaster Ambrose, and who ever said you only live once didn't meet me.

  • ...
 0
 357

Gama's worries

Author's Note:

Short chapter explaining how Gama got in contact with Headmaster Ambrose.

"Why do I still feel his life force??!?!" Gama was yelling looking through his replica of the spiral, "He is still here somewhere."

"Gama give it a rest," The new Headmaster said.

"Well Headmaster Wethersfield you and I both know that Ambrose was, and if he still is alive is," Gama said looking at Dragonspire, "The most powerful wizard."

"Well he isn't in the spiral," Wethersfield said , "So look somewhere else." Headmaster Wethersfield took out an orb with the balance symbol implanted in the crystal, "I sugest looking in the dream realm," He then handed the Crystal to Gama, "If he is still alive you will need this to find him."

"If only it were that easy," Gama said.



A few hours later Gama glanced at the crystal which was changing into a storm crystal.

"Maybe Wethersfield was right," Gama said going to sleep keeping the crystal clutched in his claws.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment