• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 355 Views, 0 Comments

Ambrose's arival - adaptroug



We all will meet our end some day. But is their truly another side to life. I am Headmaster Ambrose, and who ever said you only live once didn't meet me.

  • ...
 0
 355

Icy morning

I woke up to a cool wind blowing in my room.

"Must have left a window open," I said in a cold daze.

I went to close the window which was already closed. Instead I saw a sheen of my reflection. My mane had changed from a long white into a icy blue slick-back style. Along with my mane, my wings had changed into five ice spikes that floated in a V formation.

"The bite of ice," I said bewildered, "I knew I could do this, but not to this extent."

I closed my eyes to shift back into my normal form but was unsuccessful.

"At least it could not be worse," I said making my way to the ground floor, "Just a small appearance change."

I made my way to the kitchen where spike didn't recognize me.

He jumped at me yelling, "Intruder!!" until an icy wind caught him off guard freezing his feet to the floor.

"I guess a small appearance change will make people forget you," I said slowly freeing spike by thawing the ice, "am I right spike."

"Who are you?" he asked almost yelling.

"Again I am Ambrose," I said, "And it seems I have entered an elemental shift."

Twilight had apparently woke up and was watching the action unfold unannounced to us before she asked, "What's an elemental shift?"

Relived that she reorganize me I replied, "It is when I take control of one of the elements , whether it is fire, ice, which I am currently in, storm, myth, life, death, or my normal form balance."

As I was talking Twilight somehow got a notebook and wrote down what I said. She then shivered and asked, "Can you warm up the room a little then."

"If I was in my fire form yes," I said slightly disappointed, "but ice can only cool and freeze."

I thought I could only return to my normal form in sleep but a wave of exhaustion hit me suddenly.

"Ambrose are you alright?" Twilight asked as the magic sustaining the new form began to dwindle.

"Just a little sle...." was all I managed before passing out.
















"Ambrose!" I herd a voice say in an empty blackness.

I did a quick check of myself and found I was back to my balance form.

A familiar owl flew into my vision.

"Excuse me kind stallion," Gama said, "But have you seen Headmaster Ambrose anywhere."