• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 354 Views, 0 Comments

Ambrose's arival - adaptroug



We all will meet our end some day. But is their truly another side to life. I am Headmaster Ambrose, and who ever said you only live once didn't meet me.

  • ...
 0
 354

powers from dreams

I found myself in a familiar room, Gama's room.

Instead of the replica of the spiral floating in the center there was a round sphere with a hollow six point star. Each point including the hollow had a separate color corresponding to an element of the spiral.

Red the rage of fire, blue the bite of ice, gold the stories of myth, purple the truth of storm, black the curse of death, green the blessing of life, and white the true balance point of the six.

"What a strange dream," a pony that looked similar to Celestia except for her coloring walked in through the back entrance, "What does it mean?"

"Well hello to you to," I said, "I am Ambrose."

"Luna, Princess Luna," She said, "I believe thou has met my sister."

"You would be right," I said looking at the six point star.

"Would you care to explain the meaning of this dream?" she asked, "I haven't seen anything like this in anyponies dream before."

I sat puzzled for a moment remembering a place similar to this in ravenwood that showed the six elements and their weakness, then remembered that I am the only wizard that can use the seven elements at a whim. "I think..." I said touching the purple slab of the gem feeling the power of storm coarse through me.

"Are you alright 'gasp' your mane," Luna said shocked, "It changed."

I reached up to feel my mane only to feel an electrical shock. "By the storm," I said quickly touching the white hollow.

"I will assume this is a source of power for you," she said surprised when my mane returned to normal.

"You have only scratched the surface," I said as four orbs started to swirl around the sphere.

I saw Luna took interest to the astral of sun and moon and mutter something to herself.

"I see you have interest to the first two astrals sun and moon," I said catching the moon and sun orbs.

"It's starting to get light out," Luna said looking over the orbs as they floated back into place, "I hope to see you again."

"It would be my honer," I said as she left.

I waited and watched the astral symbols float in their orbs around the star crossing every tenth revolution.






I touched the blue point before waking up.