• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 357 Views, 0 Comments

Ambrose's arival - adaptroug



We all will meet our end some day. But is their truly another side to life. I am Headmaster Ambrose, and who ever said you only live once didn't meet me.

  • ...
 0
 357

Let Reality be a waste of time

"And the alicorn thinks he can take on me without his horn or wings," Discord said snapping his fingers.

"There is more to the magic I have trained in than using flight and unicorn magic," I said trying to remember the balance symbol.

"Really, you old stallion," Discord snapped his fingers making my body at least eighty years old.

The balance symbol was in my head making up a sealing spell.

"No fair discord, you big Mieanie, " The pink one said as I closed my eyes.

I held out a hoof,glowing gold with balance magic, confusing Discord.

"This type of magic is only in the archives," The purple one said as I drew the balance symbol.

"Feel the balance of the spiral!!!!" I yelled, blasting pure golden balance magic at Discord.

"This can't be happening," Discord then looked at a piece of paper he pulled from thin air, "Oh, it is."

As discord gave us his last words the balance magic of the spiral sealed him within a stony prison.

Breathing heavily I felt my age, horn, and wings return to somewhat normal before passing out from exhaustion.


















When I came to I was In a library with seven others and a single dragon talking in the room.

"Well he certainly is powerful twilight," I herd from a majestic white pony with a horn and wings.

I tried to get up but I was too drained to move.

"I don't care who he is," a purple unicorn, "He used magic after being turned into an earth pony."

Still a little dazed I said, "I need to stop pushing myself past my limits," with everyone turning their head towards me.

"Such a quick recovery time," the majestic white one said, "Using all the elements successfully is a feat on its own, yet not being comatose is only what I could do."

I gave a small smile and said, "I believe we haven't met," I managed to get up on my hooves but still a little wobbly, "I am Ambrose," remembering I was dead a little while ago and not mentioning my title of Headmaster.


The seven introduced themselves as Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie who ran out after the introduction, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spike, and Princess Celeistia.

"I must leave now," Celestia said walking out the door, "Good bye for now, my little ponies."

The other six seemed to talk with each other while I patiently waited for one of them.

Five of the remaining seven then left leaving me with a dragon and a purple unicorn.

"If you don't have a place to stay you can stay here," Twilight offered.

Taking in my options it seemed to be the wise thing to do so I said, "It would be my honer," seeing the sun beginning to set.

Twilight led me to a guest room that had a small bookshelf, a lamp and a bed.

"See you tomorrow," I said before passing out on the bed.