• Published 26th Nov 2013
  • 13,724 Views, 808 Comments

But I AM Evil! - TheNextGamer



Ever met the nicest villain in the world? These ponies sure have. Insanity ensues!

  • ...
66
 808
 13,724

PreviousChapters Next
SS 2 - Writing Is Hard. Distraction Time.

AGH, I HATE MY BRAIN, EAT ALL THE TOOTHPASTES, AGH.

Apologies for not updating the story for a month. You may rage in the comments if you so wish. So here's my Distraction Chapter, to distract you till next chapter.


Connery NotEvilGuy in...

SCREW LOGIC


Twilight Sparkle had an unanswered question. A question that had been mind-boggling, and had gone unanswered ever since 2 minutes ago. A question, that if asked to the gods, they would probably scratch their heads in confusion. Or, probably not. The one million bit question...

Who ate the apple pie?

It was a normal day in the town of Ponyville. (Well, as normal as it could get in Ponyville.) Twilight decided that, for this morning, she would make and eat an apple pie.

So she made the pie. Simple, right?

On to step 2, eating the damn thing. Not so hard.

Problem. Where the hell was the pie?

There she was, staring at the empty pan that was just filled with pie literally seconds ago.

Twilight scratched her head in confusion, wondering if she was just hallucinating the whole time. Couldn't be though, she wasn't that crazy yet. Hopefully.

Twilight continued to silently stare at the lack of pie, still trying to get her bearings. It took a few moments for Twilight to finally comprehend that, yes, the pie was no longer there. So she finally said, "Wha-"

"DID SOMEONE SAY EVIL?!" I yelled, popping out of her fridge.

"AAH!"

"Oh hey Twilight! What are you doing here?"

"Wha- I- Th- Connery?! I should be asking that question! What were you doing in my fridge?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Well Twilight, to answer your-" I had to grunt here, because I tripped on a convenient banana peel and landed on my face. "... Well Twilight, to answer your question, I may have mistaken your fridge as my secret base of super evil."

"... WHY?!"

"Geeze, Timmy Turner, calm yourself." I said to her, my ears ringing from all the shrieking. "It was a genius idea I came up with. I've made my super secret evil base to be SO SECRET, that even I can't seem to find where it is. It's only located to places where it is least expected! So, since my evil base is somewhere least expected, and I least expected your fridge..." I paused for a moment, not needing to explain further.

"... You were inside my fridge because you thought you built your secret place inside it?"

"What? No, that wouldn't make sense. I just use that excuse to be able to raid your fridge. 'When in doubt, break into Twilight's house.' is what they all say!"

"... BUT THAT DOESN'T-"

"Anywho, I see that you're in a predicament here. I might be able to help." I gently pushed her aside, and put my face against the crime scene. "Ah... OH! I see... Yes... Intriguing... Oh, most fascinating! ..."

I continued to make noises like this for the past 2 minutes, before Twilight had finally asked me, "What are you doing now?"

"I have no clue." I answered, my face still touching the inside of the empty pan, which made a somewhat cool echo effect. "But I do know what I can be doing!" I dramatically pointed my finger up. "MINION-BOTS! ASSEMBLE!"

In a straight and orderly fashion, my hidden robot army popped out of the fridge, one by one, and marched into the kitchen room. Twilight could only stare as my army pass through her house so casually, while also suffering a minor seizure for how impossibly illogical it is for them to fit in her fridge.

"... How long were you in my fridge?" She asked, recovering from her temporary mind-rape.

"2 weeks now. I'm actually surprised no one noticed. I was hiding behind the vegetable compartment."

"... I never did check behind that..." Twilight whispered to herself.

"Well, I think it's time for Detective Connery on the case!"

(Replace batman symbol with... my face.)

"Detective Connery, Evil Ace Detective, is on the case!" I said, now donning a detective costume.

I look to the side to see Twilight, her mouth gaping, as she raised her hoof for few moments, before setting it down. "You know what? Nevermind."

I shrugged in response, took out an evil magnifying glass out of my ass, and proceeded to inspect every single little detail I could find. The pan, the table, the floor, the unrelated hoofprints on the floor, the unrelated trail of pie crumbs on the floor, that very very suspicious purple hair- "You need a shower by the way." "Hey!" Every single little detail I could find.

"I'VE COME TO A CONCLUSION." I yelled, after I was satisfied with my thorough inspections of staring at the pan for the last 5 minutes. I walked towards the curtains of the nearby window. I could smell the fragrance of apples behind it. "You see, somepony here has eaten your pie. That somepony is still currently here with us this entire time."

"Ok, this is making sense." Twilight said, sighing with relief.

"You see this curtain? Notice the small stain of jam, and the smell of apples near it?"

"Yes! I do!"

"Then by that evidence, we both know what is behind this curtain..."

"Of course! It's the culp-"

"A gigantic chocolate cake is actually behind this curtain!" I fling back the curtain to show the hidden gigantic chocolate cake!

"Ok, and now you lost me."

I took the cake and set it on the table, in front of Twilight. "Ah, but the mystery is not over yet! For you see, there is another clue we have overseen!" I walked back towards the window. "You see this potted plant?" I pointed to the potted plant.

"Uh, yes?"

"It's not a potted plant. It's actually..." I took the fake plant and threw it on the ground. A loud smash and a loud "Oof!" was a result from the broken pot, dirty dirt on the floor, and a certain pink pony. "PINKIE PIE!"

"...I'm not even surprised about that."

"Oh, uh... Hey Connery! Hey Twilight! What-suh... what's going on?" Pinkie stuttered out, while giving a sheepish smile.

"So the mastermind behind all this is actually YOU!" I pointed dramatically.

"W-wait wait! I can explain! See, I'm not actually Pinkie Pie!" She quickly stood up, and unzipped a hidden zipper in her hair, to reveal the most SURPRISING PLOT TWIST! "I'm actually you, Connery NotEvilGuy!" I said, pulling off my Pinkie Pie costume.

"..." Twilight dramatically said, flipping a page of her book.

"LE GASP!" I gasped in reaction to myself. "So you're me?!" I asked me.

"Yes, I was you the entire time!" I admitted to me.

"But wait... if you're me... then that must mean that I'm..." I pull down a hidden zipper from my head, to reveal ANOTHER SURPRISING PLOT TWIST. "Actually Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie said, as she takes off her disguise.

DUN DUN- ah fuck it, you already get the point.

"BUT WAIT! If you're actually Pinkie, and I'm actually you..." I pulled out a map and pointed to a random spot, "and Al Pacino is currently somewhere in this region of the universe... Then who was the potted plant?"

We both dramatically turned our heads toward the potted plant near the window. The plant suddenly grew legs of its own, and a mouth! "HAHA, so you found me out! Yes, it was actually me this entire time! HAHAHAHAHA!" It cackled wildly. "But it was all in vain, for you shall never take me alive!"

The plant opened and jumped out of the window, cackling all the while. We knew that it would get away soon, so both Pinkie and I ran out the door, chasing the fiendish plant! "Get back here, you green bastard!"

As we left behind Twilight, she could only stare at the door. She sighed deeply, wondering if she should sleep this experience away from her memory. She glanced toward the table to notice that the chocolate cake from before is still sitting there, with a note on the side. Twilight levitated the note to her, curious.

Dear Twilight,

I'm going to go on an evil adventure soon, and I won't be around for your birthday party. So to make up for it, here's an evil cake I made for you, and some extra bits for your pie. I wish you a happy early birthday. :D

Malicious intents,
Connery NotEvilGuy.

"... Huh. Heheh, I didn't expect that." Twilight giggled. Looking at the cake again, with a hungry stomach, she helped herself to some cake.

THE E-

"Wait," Twilight stopped herself. "Why are you guys still here?" She asked the minion-bots in her house.

"I have no idea. What was the point of us here again?" One robot asked another.

"Plot-inconsistency?" He shrugged.

Yeah, seriously, what was the point of these guys? They never really did anything. They were just... there, for the chapter.

THE END

Author's Note:

AGH VALENTINES DAY IS COMING AND I'M NOT EVEN FINISHED WITH THE STORY ARC YEET!
AND I HAVE SUCH A ROMANTIC FLASHBACK FOR IT TOO! (Not really, it's more like this drunk fantasy thingy, but whatever.)
I'm not at my prime, and I hate it when I can't write certain parts of a story. So sorry people.

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this one. I had originally wanted to do a ponies react chapter, but then I realized, "... how the fuck do I do this."
So yes.
Please be patient for next chapter. Eat your pies. Not Pinkie Pie though, just normal pies.

PreviousChapters Next