• Published 26th Nov 2013
  • 13,724 Views, 808 Comments

But I AM Evil! - TheNextGamer



Ever met the nicest villain in the world? These ponies sure have. Insanity ensues!

  • ...
66
 808
 13,724

PreviousChapters Next
05 - If You Drink 2 More Bottles, The Plot Might Makes Sense. (Redux Edition)

White.

I woke up, and found myself in an empty void. All I could see was white. Miles and miles away, it was all white. All around me, white...

Very... white.

So... fucking... white.

Too... much... white-

DEAR GOD THIS WAS SO BORING! AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME CRAYOLA CRAYONS WHILE I'M HERE!

This had to be Hell. I was probably in hell. I always thought that Hell would be a red color, or at least dark and scary. But no, I got eye-sore white. Maybe this was worse than hell? Was I so evil, that Hell didn't even want me, so they sent me to this purgatory?!

"Welcome."

"HOLY TRUMPET SHIT!" Startled from the voice behind me, I instinctively turned around and threw whatever I had in my hand at the time.

The ice cream phased through the target and landed on the invisible white-ground behind.

Floating there in front of me was a big purple sphere. I felt relieved looking at it, just because it was a big contrast from the boring white void around me.

Although it didn't have a face or mouth at all, it talked to me somehow.

"Did... Did you just throw ice cream at me?" It asked in an incredulous tone.

"Well, it was your fault for startling me!"

"But... How did you even get ice cream in... I... Never mind." He said, or at least I think it was a he. His voice was like the voice of a deep booming magician, ready to perform a trick.

Five more different colored spheres appeared, forming a circle around me. They were mesmerizing to watch, radiating their colors. It was almost hypnotic.

"What... are you?" I asked, filled with curiosity and wonder.

"We are the spirits that reside in the Elements of Harmony. Let us introduce ourselves."

"I am Loyalty, the element that would never betray those I call my allies."

"I am Kindness. My element exists to help those in need, and prevent malicious behavior."

"I am Honesty, as I clear away lies and deceit, and lead the journey only to the truth."

"I am Generosity. I help resist the temptation of greed, and prevent corruption."

"I am Laughter. I heal the pain and misery of the depressed, and shall always bring forth happiness."

"And I am the final element, Magic. I am the power used to protect loved ones, and banish evil. Together, our powers protect the land of Equestria, so that it may have everlasting peace, harmony, and friendship. We have come to-"

Before the purple sphere could continue, it was interrupted by the sound of a thump, and loud snoring.

I fell asleep halfway through all that boring monologue, and was now resting comfortably face-first on the invisible floor.

"He fell asleep? How did he fall asleep?! We're in the deep consciousness of his mind! No one can get sleepy in here!" Honesty stated.

"I'm still wondering how he brought along ice cream with him."

"HE BROUGHT ALONG ICE CREAM INTO HIS OWN HEAD?!"

"Yep. Rocky Road is what it was called. He threw it at me. Remarkably delicious, though! It's been millennia since I've tasted a sweet treat." Magic said nostalgically.

"Brothers? Shouldn't we wake him up?" Generosity pointed out.

"Oh, right. Of course."

Magic floated towards my sleeping body, and shouted in his loudest voice possible, "WAKE UP!"

"HE HAD A MUSTACHE!" I jolted awake from my slumber. Getting up, I rubbed my eyes a bit, and looked around to notice the sphere thingies around me. "Sorry, I fell asleep after 'introduce ourselves.' *Yawn* Where am I again?" I asked, stretching myself.

Laughter giggled, "Heheh! I like this one."

"Well, we're not going to waste our time introducing ourselves again, so we might as well continue." Magic sighed, exasperated.

"Long story short, we have waited for your arrival, so that we could gift you with our powers."

"Long ago, a prophecy predicted that a great and disastrous warlock would come to wreak havoc and destruction upon the land of Equestria."

"It is said that not even all of the most powerful alicorns combined could stop the warlock, and that those who try were destined to fail."

"But there was only one being, one hope, that could stop him. As the prophecy foretold, the Elements of Harmony would one day be used against the Chosen One."

"But instead of sealing you in stone, we would come to your aid, and guide you in your journey to stop the warlock."

"We will bless you with the gift of immunity to magic, so that you will not be harmed by anyone who would try to stop you in your quest."

"You are our only hope, our only savior, and our only Hero that can SAVE EQUE-"

"WOAH! HOLD ON A MOMENT!" I interrupted. "I'm the hero?! The good guy?" I said with disbelief.

"Um... of course. That's what we're trying to say." Magic awkwardly fidgeted.

"But I'm evil! I don't want to save this place, I want to conquer it, and become the evil emperor!"

"But... that can't be! You can't possibly be evil! The prophecy said that you are our savior!"

"But I AM Evil!!!" I yelled to get my point across.

They were all silent from my outburst. They looked confused, stunned, and shocked... as magical spheres, somehow. After a few moments, Magic said, "Excuse us for a moment," before they all huddled together, and frantically whispered to each other.

"Okay, something is obviously wrong here. He just called himself evil? What do we do?"

"Well, he doesn't seem to be lying to us. He looked like he really, actually believes that he's evil."

"But that's impossible. I already checked him multiple times, I don't sense any evil or darkness in his heart."

"Well obviously, someone is wrong here!"

"Wait, wasn't the name of the chosen one 'Shield of Hope?' The prophecy told us his name."

"We never actually asked for his name, we just assumed that he was the chosen one."

"Let me check. I'll ask him." Magic floated out of their huddle slightly, and asked loudly, "Hey! What was your name again?"

"My name is Evil Lord Emperor Connery NotEvilGuy!" I yelled back at him.

"Okay, cool!" Magic floated back into their huddle again, "Okay, so we got the wrong one."

"I actually had a feeling it was. Didn't the prophecy describe him as a bipedal cat, with white fur, and a long tail?"

"But he looks absolutely nothing like that! What are we going to do?"

"You know, I say to Tartarus with this. Let's just say he's close enough, and pretend that he really is the chosen one."

"Isn't that a bit irresponsible for us? I mean, we are kinda resting the entire fate of Equestria on his shoulders."

"Do you know how much trouble it took to get this far? We've already wasted enough magic and energy just to communicate with him as spirits, and now it'll take another millennium or so to be able to do it again! Besides, I'm sure he'll do a fine job. He seems nice enough."

"The guy that proclaimed himself as an evil emperor seems 'nice enough?'"

And here I was, awkwardly standing alone by myself. Just watching all of this.

They continued for a little while longer, and I kinda spaced out during most of it. After a while, they were finally done with their conference and formed a circle around me again.

"Okay, so we talked about it with each other, and we unanimously decided..." He hesitated for a moment, before rapidly shouting, "You're our Chosen one, no takesy backsy. QUICKLY DO IT NOW!"

"Wait what?"

Before I could even react, they all blasted me with magic beams, and I was sky-rocketed into a bright flash of light.

"Ta-ta! Good luck saving Equestria! Oh, and you might feel a slight magic surge when you wake up, but it'll only last for a few seconds!" Was the last thing I heard before I woke up in the real world.

Author's Note:

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Like and favorite if you enjoyed it! Comment your favorite moments! I am so confused about what the hell is going on.

Edits by kildeez

PreviousChapters Next