• Published 17th Oct 2013
  • 862 Views, 21 Comments

The Element of Honor - Lunarus Solaris Nexus



This is the untold story of one of Equestria's greatest soldiers, Corporal Lunarus Solaris Nexus of the Evening Guard.

Comments ( 10 )
Comment posted by Lunarus Solaris Nexus deleted Oct 17th, 2013

3358552 He's a Sergeant in the first one and a Commander in the second-third one. You replace Shining Armor after he goes to the Chrystal Empire. Also, does he have a name? I couldn't find the name of your OC and i only assumed since your name is Firebrand on the FOB that it was your OC's as well.

Before I liked it was an even match:rainbowlaugh:
Good will overcome evil!!

3852615 The "She" Refers to Luna in the sentence before it. I've had issues with tense and they do get past me and alot of people so long as they're not grammar Nazi's about it. And it's a flash back to tell the story. I'm not going to have him explain his enter life in dialogue! That's madness! :flutterrage: It was to add length to it and give you what he thought in the moment, not what he said to make it sound better.

I'm really liking this story so far :twilightsmile: that said, the slight grammar errors are throwing me off just a bit. I would recommend going through the chapters one by one and checking for spelling, punctuation, ect.

Just finished the story. Great job, 9.9/10 (9.9 because of typos/spelling errors).

The ending though kind of confuses me. Is Nexus dead because of the statue being there now?

4914140 Noone's perfect. :scootangel: And thanks for the feed back. Hope you love the rest just as much. :pinkiehappy: Not expecting much from Strength though.

God... Rereading old fanfiction is just..... oh lord I was awful.

can we make #Bootleg-Firebrand-is-best-character a thing... Because bootleg Firebrand is what got me hooked into this series

10682773
He isn't in all of it. But Josh was also the first to comment on this when it came out so I got my validation YEARS ago.

Login or register to comment