• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 1,425 Views, 6 Comments

Caught Red-Hoofed - Taberah



Soarin' is the pie-loving stallion that we all know and revere. However, what happens when his great love for pie lands him in a position he would never expect?

  • ...
1
 6
 1,425

Caught Red-Hoofed

I was minding my own business when my nose picked up the scent of a freshly baked pie looming in the air. Slowly, I opened the door to where I believed the aroma originated from and was met with the most lovely sight I had ever laid my eyes on, a warm and crisp pie situated in the center of a neatly made bed for two and covered in the silkiest, most exotic rose-colored comforters. My senses drove me mad as the scent once again invaded my nose, only this time, it was more intense now that I was within the confines of this room. I was driven wild with desire and intent and quickly looked back, outside the room to ensure that nopony was around to disturb me. With a fierce and hot desire, I closed the door and proceeded to make my way to the bed.

Climbing up onto the sheets, I crawled forwards until my muzzle was within inches of the crust. With caution, I stuck out my tongue and gently touched the top of the pie, to make sure it wasn't too hot for consumption. I was happy to discover that it was not, and carefully picked up the pie with my hooves. Bringing it closer to my mouth, I spoke out, as if I was speaking directly to it, "I love you" and kissed it. I barely managed to get a whole minute into the act before the door opened and the silhouette of another pony caught my attention. The figure approached me and I soon discovered that it was my captain, Spitfire, still dressed in her officer's uniform.

With my muzzle and hooves covered in pie filling and crumbs, I knew that I would be unable to defend my position, but somehow, I was bewildered and very much relieved to take notice of a look of subtle amusement upon her face. Without saying a single word, she turned around and closed the door. The room went dark once again, but I was shocked to hear the sound of the door being locked...from the inside. That must mean that Spitfire was still inside the room with me. That thought was confirmed as true when soft and delicate hoofsteps resounded and made their way towards the bed. "Care to explain why you are in my room", Spitfire asked. Any amount of joy was lost. Now I knew I was going to get it. I was so intoxicated by the pie's scent that I didn't even realize that this was her room, meaning that this was her pie! A quiet chuckle and touch of her muzzle to mine brought me great assurance that she wasn't angry in the least bit.

"May I join the two of you", she whispered. With my mouth still full of pie, I hummed my response, "hmmhmm". I could hear a particular shuffling, perhaps she was removing her uniform. Once the shuffling had ceased, her weight settled upon the bed, and I could feel the warmth of her body, which, I must point out, was much warmer than normal. Could it have been that she was...NO...it couldn't have been! I swallowed as quickly as possible, but not before she threw herself upon me, pressing me onto the covers. Miraculously, the pie had landed safely on the comforter next to us. For a moment, neither of us made a move and the only sound being made was the heavy breathing coming from Spitfire. I was motionless, but shivered slightly at the thought of what was soon to follow. Here I am, underneath her, and she is not making any movements. What was she waiting for? Perhaps, she was waiting for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. I was correct. Once the brief moment had passed, my vision had adapted and the beautiful visage of my captain came into focus. I noticed further that there was a small dab of pie filling on her muzzle when she touched her nose to mine, which looked rather cute on her. Her vision must have adapted as she lowered her head and began to lick the pie filling from the sides of my face. My muzzle must have been caked with pie since she was taking her sweet time to do it. Once I was sure she was finished, I raised my head and licked the small portion of pie off of her nose. In response, she thrust forward as our mouths came together in a deep and passionate kiss. My eyes squeezed shut as the taste of warm pie came once again into my mouth. Unknown to me, she had forcefully sucked the remaining pie filling from my lips. She broke away for a moment and she moved towards the pie. She proceeded to indulge in her portion. I was awestruck to see her eyes close in pure bliss as her tongue darted out to lick up her treat. She was so beautiful, and watching this was discreetly turning me on.

She had returned to me and I saw the pie filling that had caked upon her own muzzle. The sultry look in her eyes affirmed that she was giving me direct permission to clean her up. Without question, I shot up, however, I took my time with her. Slowly brushing my tongue against her cheeks and across her fur, I licked away at as much as I could get. With the last bits surrounding her mouth, I kissed the side of her muzzle and commenced licking away at her lips. Her warm and wet lips caused me great elation and she responded by opening her mouth and clamping down on my tongue. Her murmur of approval suggested that she admired the taste as well as the act. Once I had finished, she arced her head towards my ear, and spoke out in words that I shall cherish forevermore, "I love you".

The hours had passed and as I awoke, I turned my head to the side and discovered that the pie had vanished. Nothing but the tin which held it remained. Turning my head back, I found Spitfire, my love, settled upon me with her muzzle close to mine. Scanning her face, I found a small bit of pie filling still on her and ever so gently licked up the little bit. Although she didn't appear to be awake, she must have been aware as she moaned quietly in her slumber. Amazing how a simple treat could bring about such a pleasant event. Within my mind, I praised Celestia and Luna both for blessing me with this wonderful girl and tilted my head towards the tin as I silently thanked the inanimate object. Spitfire stirred as her eyes opened slightly. She smiled and kissed my nose. "Was it good for you," she questioned. With a gesture of happiness, I responded, "it was delicious".

Comments ( 6 )

That's a... very inspiring cover image you got there.

So, you got this posted huh? Sweet!:twilightsmile:
Gonna have to read this during lunchbreak.

Before I saw the tags, I had expected this to be dark-themed due to the fact that I misinterpreted the cover image. Anyways good read!

They're gonna have Pie Sex!

Soarin' Pie Sex

ML PEEEEEEEEeeee

ML PEEEEEEEeeeee

MLP....

(family guy reference) :pinkiehappy:

very creative of a story mate very good pacing , no errors when I came to grammar and spelling .and the characters(as far as I know ) were as they were portrayed in the show great job.
overall rating 5/5 stars
prize: tiger mk2
wallsave.com/wallpapers/1920x1080/tiger-tank/249238/tiger-tank-auf-panzerjager-sd-kfz-destroyers-hi-249238.jpg
keep up the great work
sincerely, Panzer brony
commander of the Spike division of Equestria's military

Great story!
Funny and fun. Nice angle on SoarinFire

Login or register to comment