• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

I'm canceling This story for the sake of another

I am so sorry, but I forgot that the easter eggs for my stories NEED this story to be cancelled because that is what stands between epicness in my later story and no story about the easter eggs. I am so sorry again, but i need it to be cancelled :fluttercry::applecry: :pinkiesad2: :raritycry: :raritydespair:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in our human world, something in a brown coat and a strange huge hat that covered the face ... was reading this chapter seeing that it is cancelled, "Well, well, well, so that brat cancelled my story, ending MY world? Well then guess I gotta find my own story to raid ... or maybe something else. I GOT IT, take every weapon and artifact that I can from every world I enter so I can kill and put a stop to the humans hold on us."

The person had quickly run into an alley until he found a door. Once inside he closed and locked it, turning to a machine, no, the TARDIS. The strange man entered it and had then set some coordinates to a random story, "Goodbye world, you had just met Dr. Jekyll," said the man, the TARDIS set in motion, everything flashing, blue electricity going all over the place.

"... now meet Mr. Clyde." The TARDIS left our dimension and entered another, taking not a person, no, but a Green pelted, Blue maned psychopath stallion pegasis.

Author's Note:

everything is said in the chapter plus a little extra ;)

Comments ( 3 )

Waht. Just. Ahppend? Don't stop the story!:flutterrage: ...Please...:fluttercry::raritydespair::raritycry::fluttershysad::ajsleepy:

3899290 Well ... ok, but this is still gonna be considered cancelled in another story that is gonna be made later, I'm gonna explain it later. I never considered that anybody still liked this story, thanks for liking it. I will continue it until the end :pinkiehappy: thanks for the motivation.

3902767 Don't worry, I'll be right here. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment