• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 11: Personal Day

------IN PONYVILLE-----

"So as I said before, you have a personality disorder, actually having 4 personalities, one is you, one is Dark Fang, another is Clyde, and the last is ... a gymnastic mare named Heidi." explained Twilight.

"So why is my fourth one a mare or do I act like a mare?" asked Weird Weather."

"I don't know, it's your personality." answered Twilight.

Weird Weather was having a hard time absorbing all the information. Just then Twilight's machine printed out more info.

"Scratch what I said earlier, you have 5 personalities, a grumpy old stallion by the name of Jack." told Twilight.

"So I have multiple personalities, one is deadly, one is old, one acts like a mare, and the other unknown, got it now take me to the insane asylum so I can never hurt anyone again ... Except if it's that wolf thing then we can sick Dark Fang on his sorry flank." said Weird Weather.

"Uhhh one we don't have an insane asylum and two we can help you control it." said Twilight.

"Ehhh can you shut it down for a moment Missy, I have to go get those young yipper snappers to STAY OFF MY LAWN." yelled Jack," Also you should go to a salon, I can actually see your freckles and is that a pimple I see? Man you look ugly,I mean if you were to enter an ugly contest they would say 'sorry miss, no professionals' and I mean it miss ugly."

Twilight's facial expression was of utter anger and annoyance,"Ok, Jack is extremely insensitive and is a complete jerk." Twilight confirmed, writing everything down on a clip board.

"So how did you find that out Twilight, I wasn't listening, are you some kind of neanderthal or are you just plain stupid." said Clyde,"Now I know hard pasts,I used to run this body as a child, but later on I turned evil thus creating Dark Fang and then I got knocked out and gained three more personalities that I completely hate, but I can't really hate Weird Weather, he had it worse than me, at least I HAD a home and parents, even though they hated me,I still had shelter, but Weird Weather had no home or no family until he met you and then you and your family became his too, but he really liked you. Oh by the way names Clyde so I was number a uno on the personality chart, but hey he deserves this body for courage and bravery." explained Clyde.

Twilight had burst to tears at this, even a personality that was supposed to have the worst past had admitted that Weird Weather had it worst. Twilight conferred that Clyde is understanding and a little bit harsh. Then as fast as it went, the personality changed.

"Hello my unicorn mare friend, it is nice to have'a finally met you, are you part of the Einstein family tree because you are very weak at gymnastics and all that." Heidi told as she hung herself upside-down on Twilight's telescope.

Twilight was the face from earlier. Twilight was afraid of who was coming next and for her previous telescope, Heidi might break it.

"So wassup mom, you gonna lecture me to sleep or are we gonna hunt that son of a vitch down for stunning Scoots?" asked Dark Fang.

Twilight was scared and confused, "How do you know Scootaloo and what does vitch mean?"

"One, Scoots is MY daughter and not theirs, I made her with my own ... well you know." answered Dark Fang partially.

"Ok I get that part, different personalities and all that, but what does vitch mean?" asked Twilight.

"Oh because this is a kids show, you can't cuss on a kids show so I used vitch instead." explained Dark Fang, making Twilight more confused, "besides i'm gonna kill everypony that gets in my way on my quest to destroy all of Equestria." told Dark Fang.

"WHAT!!!" screamed Twilight.

"So are you ok Twi?" asked Weird Weather.

"But you were ... and then you ... how do you switch without making any noises?" asked Twilight.

"What do you mean Twi, I don't really understand." asked Weird Weather.

At the top of the stairs stood Scootaloo, really confused and worried for her father. Also watching, but through a window on the first floor, stood the figure from the end of chapter 10 with his partner in crime Derpy Hooves.

"So why are we stalking Twilight honey bunch?" asked Derpy.

"He is from a thousand years ago, he almost ruled the land and all he did was persuade the innocent thugs and gangsters and evil forces, especially since he almost killed a draconiquus by the name of Dr. Torture." answered the figure.

Author's Note:

Ohhh yeah, suspense.