• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

chapter 1: Weird weather

"uh, hello? Uh ... hi. My name? Well ... I hate my name. Oh, I do need to tell you my name. Well, my name is Weather, Weird Weather. So, I wanna get this job because I don't have anything to do in my life. Yes,I used to work with our new princess when she was still a unicorn. Really, YEEEEEEESSSS, thank you miss ... Rainbow Dash, I really owe you one." finished Weird Weather.

"No problem and how old was Twilight back then?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"She was at least six years old." answered Weird Weather.

"Well then, welcome to the weather patrol." said Rainbow Dash.

----------------- LATER THAT DAY --------------------

Weird Weather was just finishing up his work on sector 13. "Ok, i'm almost done here and ... done." Weird Weather had made a cloud shaped as a draconiquus and another as nightmare moon. Rainbow Dash was watching and was wondering why he made cloud figures when he should be clearing them.

"Hey Weather, why are you making cloud Art, you're SUPPOSED to be clearing them. Have you ever done a job right or are you just bored and wanna jeopardize all of pony kind?" Asked an angry Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry but how does two clouds destroy all pony kind? So i'm just gonna destroy my art because they are so dangerous. So do I get a warning or what?" mocked Weird Weather.

"You're on thin ice mister so watch your tone with me bud." explained Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash was getting very ticked with him, but felt like she should let it go.

Thunder cracked as a big rainstorm was heading their way. "Hey I thought we cleared the sky for no rainstorms. Weather, did you forget to clear out some clouds?" asked a befaffuled Rainbow Dash.

"

Author's Note:

My first story so please comment. Weird Weather is my oc and he's a pegasus. Weird Weather had light ion green eyes and a dark blue mane and a really dark green fur ... is it called a pelt or just skin? Anyways he is really important.