• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 352 Views, 12 Comments

The Hunt for the Crystal Staff - DarkFang116



the mane six return to the crystal empire once more,but an ancient beast from long ago is searching for an artifact that could freeze anything in crystal. So what does the gang do? They go on another adventure to save not equestria, but the world.

  • ...
 12
 352

Chapter 16: No Explications

"Are you serious, we beat the pack leader, shouldn't they be obeying Clyde now?" asked Dr. Torture.

"Wait, Clyde? I thought killing was Dark Fang's specialty." freaked out Weird Weather.

"Maybe there's a connection to this, besides it sounds like more than 2 or 3 timber wolves. I got it, maybe Clyde goes extreme deadly mode when provoked, like a wild animal. You know, I think there's more timber wolves coming towards us." explained Twilight.

The wolves were coming closer and closer, the howling growing and growing. Weird Weather was extremely scared, he knew where they were.

----IN WEIRD WEATHER'S MIND----

"Go with the fishing." said Heidi. All the personalities, except Clyde, were playing go fish.

"Yo Heidi, it's go 'fish' not 'fishing'." corrected Dark Fang.

"Ehhh does anypony have any three's?" asked Jack. Suddenly howls were heard from the outside of the mind.

"Hey Clyde, where are we?" asked Watson.

"Good news, we're back on my favorite island." announced Clyde.

"You don't mean -" started Jack.

"Yes, Timberland, the deadliest island known ... and our home." Finished Clyde. Dark Fang hated the island for than one reason and so did Jack. Heidi didn't know what Timberland was and Watson only wanted to explore it.

"So who wants to go first or is Weird Weather at it alone?" asked Clyde. The other personalities shook their heads. "Well then,I guess it's just me and old goody two-shoes for now." Clyde said ending his little sentence with a cold, dark chuckle.

"Hey wait a minute, I'M supposed to be the evil personality, not you." challenged Dark Fang.

The two personalities stood a couple of feet apart and stood in a fighting pose as a huge "VS" sign came between them.

----IN THE REAL WORLD----

"We have to go ... NOW!!!" commanded Weird Weather in a frightened tone.

"Wait, why? We can totally beat these timber wolves and get out of here." said Di-Al.

"No, you don't understand, those are NOT bucking timber wolves. They are something worse and I've angered them last I was here." said Weird Weather.

"Whoever they are, we're gonna-OW. I'm gonna Uhhh take a-" Dr. Torture started until a dart shot him in the neck. One by one everypony got hit ... except Weird Weather, he dodged them. The darts stopped as a pony figure walked up to him.

"Well, well, well, look who came back home, Weird Weather." said the figure.

Weird Weather thought 'Oh buck me.'

Author's Note:

Go cliffhangers. Happy Halloween.