• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 2,934 Views, 70 Comments

The life of MagicFeather - RustyKat



After a cloning spell between Dash and Twi goes wrong, A new character has to learn to cope with her creators in ponyville.

  • ...
28
 70
 2,934

Showdown

" Behold, the power of Nightmare Rusty!" She rose a paw up to finish the sun princess off, when it was caught by a spark of Twilight's magic.
"Rusty, stop!" Twilight said angrilly as she fought to keep Rusty's paw from moving. "You don't want to do this!"
Her eyes met with the infuriated gaze of Dark Rusty's.
"She sent my dark sweetheart to Tartarus! Should she not suffer for the pain and the hurt she has caused me!?" Her eye twitched with the fury in her voice.
"Listen Rusty, he was evil." Said Luna flatly. "And he tried again to take over the crystal empire."
While Rusty was distracted, celestia silently lit her horn and hit Rusty square in the chest, knocking her a bit off balance.
"RustyAce Blacksilverflames, I will not allow you to fall into the same darkness nightmare moon has." Painfully, Celestia got to her hooves, and flared out her bruised wings. "Surrender now."
"Stand down now or suffer the wrath of the elements of harmony." Twilight said defiantly. With a spark of magic, she teleported the rest of her friends behind her.
"Holy Apple cider Twi. It's worse than two bills in a China shop." Said Applejack.
"I'd say." Said Rarity. "Her armor simply clashes with her mane."

Author's Note:

Ugh I hate myself.... This isn't long enough

Comments ( 13 )

next few chapters please if u can find the time to do so that is

Alive?

7194495 I'll Fix it.

Shouldn't Magicfeather be two words?

3694692
After 129 weeks, I decided to reply to you again. Going through my old account, (this one), and wanted to check it's history. Man, I'm going through some serious nostalgia! :pinkiehappy:

I'm also looking at my horrible grammar from back then, and seriously cringing. :rainbowlaugh:

7333352 Well, my grammar isn't any better. :twilightsheepish:

7333357
It's better than mine was back then. If it wasn't, then you would have forgot the apostrophe in "isn't."
You also wouldn't have capitalized your sentence, ended it with a period, or used that comma in the correct way!

Seriously, I was terrible back then. :rainbowlaugh:

7333379 I use "Aten" instead of eaten. I use haz instead of have.
And a lot of my sentences are run ons. :twilightsheepish: my grammar is equal to a second grader.

7333382
Okay, let's not shame ourselves any further. You're obviously doing fine if you can admit to mistakes, and on the plus side things like those problems you mentioned are okay for casual conversation on the internet.

Now let's focus on the good! For example, that profile picture you have? I really like it. :twilightsmile:

7333394
No problem! :pinkiesmile:

I'll have to give you a follow with my new account.

5759419 You love such a lazy and boring name? It doesn't even sound right.

Dropped?

Login or register to comment