• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 2,934 Views, 70 Comments

The life of MagicFeather - RustyKat



After a cloning spell between Dash and Twi goes wrong, A new character has to learn to cope with her creators in ponyville.

  • ...
28
 70
 2,934

Nightmare moon's Aprintace.

Twilight, with Magicfeather on her back, and Rainbow Dash by her side, they left the house, into the bright midday sunlight. Magicfeather's eyes widened at the number of ponies that lived in the town. That's a lot of ponies....
"No need to be scared Magic" Stated Rainbow Dash with enthusiasm. "All of these ponies are friendly."

"Rainbow Dash..... " Said Twilight with an awkwardness, "Perhaps we should carry on."

"Carry what on?" Asked Magicfeather innocently. This was soon followed by an annoyed expression from Twilight and a laugh from Rainbow Dash.

"Nice one squirt."

It wasn't long until Twilight got to Celestia's castle. The guard raised an eyebrow at MagicFeather, but said nothing as he let them pass. Little did they know he was nothing more than a shadow.

"What do you think Celestia will say when she finds out about Magicfeather?"
Twilight was just about to respond when she gave a gasp of the scene just ahead.

The place had a look of recent battle to it. The windows were cracked, and one was broken. Luna lay sprawled not too far away, exhausted and hurt, glaring at a dark figure who had Celestia by the neck with an armored paw. A shadowy figure sat by the first one, and it was Nightmare Moon.
"Yes my student.... finish this pest off once and for all..... I think you are ready for the last test."

"She isnt.... ready for that.... kind of power...." said Luna defiantly through a haze of pain.

"Not like you can stop it!"
A dark aura covered the armored wolf hybrid mare from muzzle to tail, transforming her with its dark magic. When it cleared, Celestia was looking into the infuriated face of Dark Rusty.