• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 617 Views, 7 Comments

Rockershy - xVinylTheFanfictioner



Fluttershy is normally so peaceful and quiet, well what does she do when she's away from her friends?

  • ...
1
 7
 617

The Truth

It was time for another concert.
She got a call from Vinyl saying this one was a very important one
Apparently there are going to be more ponies than ever.
Fluttershy was pumped

She got her guitar, and got ready to head out.

She felt a little bit guilty.
Why didn't she ever tell her friends?
If they were her friends they would accept her.
Maybe she should tell them...

"Miss Shy, its time for you to preform, Good luck."

Fluttershy snapped back to reality. "Thank you."

Fluttershy got Vinyl and told her its time.
"You alright, Shy?" Vinyl looked at Fluttershy a bit worryingly
"Just got a lot on my mind, don't worry." Fluttershy said reassuringly.

Fluttershy and Vinyl went out on stage, and Vinyl was right, the crowd was ENORMOUS.
The roar of the crowd was amazing once they stepped out on stage.

"Ready, Vi?"
"Ready, Shy."

They started. The audience definitely enjoyed them. The feedback from them was loud.

Fluttershy finished the song with a final "YEAH!" and one last chord.

The roar of the crowd was louder than ever, and Fluttershy loved it.

Fluttershy got her guitar and went off stage, and looking at Vinyl she started talking about how amazing it was.

"Ahem."

Fluttershy looked in front of her to see Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie all standing in front of her.

Oh no... no no no...not now...

Rainbow stepped up. "That.. was..."

Oh gosh no..

"TOTALLY AWESOME!!" Rainbow finished.

huh..?

Pinkie Pie stepped up next "Yeah, Fluttershy! You were awesome out there! You were like.. WAMM and ZIIING on your guitar and singing so awesomely .. and.. and.."
Applejack finished Pinkie's statement. "...You were amazing, sugar cube."

"But.." Twilight started. "Why didn't you tell us, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy looked at the ground a bit. "I don't know.. I just.. I didn't know what you guys were going to say... and.."

They all came together and hugged. Twilight stepped out and said "Don't worry, Fluttershy. We'll always love you, just the way you are."

Vinyl looked at them and smile.
"Now that's true friends."

Comments ( 7 )

Cute!

It would be best if you were to combine these chapters together into one.

It's okay. It just a little short. And feels rushed, even if it isn't rush.

short but sweet.

This about sums it up:

Fluttershy played rock guitar
She played it very well

But if you told her friends
That cheap talk would never sell

But wait! she's just been caught
Her luck is surely rot

Oh joy! On second thought,
Their friendship remains a clot

Is this something you'd have bought?

a little short, but enjoyable!

Ah yes. It was mainly meant to be a cute little short story, I understand its a little rushed, but I thought a story about the sweetest and quietest mare becoming a rock star would be a funny little story.
I'm currently trying to work on a big story at the moment, trying to make art for the cover picture as well. But im super exited about it! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment