• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 2,494 Views, 12 Comments

The Return of Sunset Shimmer - Rosebud_teh_Pegasus



Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria.

  • ...
4
 12
 2,494

Chapter Three Departure

Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy were all in Sunset Shimmer's house helping her pack a small light back. Sunset Shimmer wanted to take every possible thing with her but obviously that was not going to happen.

"Darling, you are really going to keep this?!" Rarity asked. She held up an ugly dress.

Sunset Shimmer playfully rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Rarity give it away if you want to."

Pinkie Pie handed Rarity the picture that they took yesterday afternoon.

"Done!" Rarity said. "We gave you money, clothes, a few pictures to remind you of this world, souvenirs from your travels around the world and I believe that's all you will really need."

"Yeah that should be enough." Sunset said. "I'm really gonna miss you guys!"

The girls agreed.

"GROUP HUG!" Pinkie said and pulled everyone together.

"We're going to miss you sooo much!" Fluttershy said.

The other girls agreed and they stood in group hug position for a little bit.

"Oh I almost forgot." Sunset Shimmer handed the girls a note. It was an apology letter that was for the whole school.

The girls scanned it.

"I'm sure they'll except my apology once I'm gone because they won't have to deal with me." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Some people are just really dumb. If they did something wrong they would want to be forgiven!" Rainbow Dash said.

The other girls agreed.

Sunset Shimmer giggled a bit. And to think that a few days ago they wouldn't even talk to me! They are the best friends I ever had! Well, of course they are my only friends. I'm really gonna miss this bunch.

Fluttershy glanced out of the window. It was sunset. "Um Sunset should you get going?"

After looking out of the window Sunset said "Yeah, probably." She grabbed her bag and started to walk toward the front door. She glanced back at her house. It still had a few items that she couldn't take to Equestria. "Thanks girls for offering to donate my stuff to the local charity."

Everyone walked out of the door and made their way to the portal. They hugged one more time. Sunset Shimmer shed a few tears.

"Maybe, if the princess allows I can occasionally come to visit you guys."

The girls agreed.

With that Sunset Shimmer stepped through the portal an was transported to Equestria. The moon reached its highest peak and the portal closed.

"I'm really going to miss her." Fluttershy said. "Once you get to know her she's a really nice person."

Everybody murmured their agreements and walked back to their homes left to think about their friend's departure.

Author's Note:

Look people I'm sorry that this story isn't very specific or detailed but I'm trying and I'm making this up as I go as already stated. Oh, and guys thanks for all of the favorites, watches, and positive support!!!!!!!!!!

Comments ( 5 )

3171937 ok...and? i have an ulcer on my eye and can only read with a black background. pure white will make my eyes burn..hurt. i can't read author's notes. they don't change colors.

anyways. still. i say rewrite it and think it over. you have a sound idea. sunset comming back but you need more thought on it to be a great story. otherwise it'll just be another one, maybe two shot, in a sea of dull fanfics that is the dry season of pony

It seems so sad to say goodbye... :fluttershysad: :pinkiesad2: :applecry:
Here's wishing Sunset the best of luck.

What's Hiatus?

4955058
It means it won't be updated until further notice.

I believe it is safe to call this story dead.

Rest in peace not completed story.

Login or register to comment