• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 423 Views, 0 Comments

Literacy For Foals - Fat1thatyoulove



Miss.Cheerilee reads a book in class, confusion and home work ensue.

  • ...
0
 0
 423

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 – Is this chapter necessary Fatty? Nope but why not?

The long school day has finally come to an end for the three fillies as they trot there ways back home. Although they have made a slight detour towards the large oak tree at the end of the path that rapidly approaches from there young and fully awake tort.

"Ugh, why do we have to stop by the library again?" Scootaloo adjust her wing that's caught under her school satchel as her comment runs around her friends.

"Because, I don't got time to come back here after I get home, and Miss.Cheerilee's homework is due tomorrow." Apple Bloom's voice shoots back a little annoyance to the orange filly at having to answer the same question again.

Scootaloo blows to the comment as she nudges her flank to the white filly next to her, "Pff, me and Sweetie are going to just share ideas again."

"Awww, why do I have to do the writing again?" Sweetie Belle's ears flops down a little as she continues her trot.

"What? Oh come on it's not like I don't help." The orange filly's words come back fast as she looks over the filly's expression.

Sweetie perks her ears back up as she nods, "Well I guess."

As her words end the three fillies bring themselves to stop at the door as Apple Bloom moves her hoof to knock on it.

They know they don't really have to do it but they still wait for the door to open anyways...However to their surprise the usually calm lavender mare or friendly faced stallion doesn't come to the door.

"Hello?"

The three filly's blink to mare's fast words as Apple Bloom speaks up, "Uh...I need to borrow a book-..." The filly's voice is cut off as the sound of a loud magical chime rings from behind the door that only is slightly cracked.

The lavender mare quickly darts her head back into the house as the sound of the magical chiming doesn't stop.

"Everything ok Twilight?" The three fillies try to stretch their heads around the door as the mare turns her head back with a smile, "Oh yes everything fine...just some last minute magic training for-..."

The sound of a popping spell comes from the inside of the library as the room behind Twilight turns to a frost covered house, almost as if some of the snow that was melted from Winter Wrap up was instead just moved inside the library.

A stallion's voice from behind the door starts up as Twilight holds her head away from the room behind her, "Um...Well Violet did the spell right..."

Twilight holds her hoof to the three fillies as she quickly talks, "Ha ha...One second." The door closes to the house and the three fillies are left just stare to each other in confusion.

But there confused shrugs don't last long as Twilight opens the door again, "What book?"

"I think it's Sir.Bubble Gum and the quest for the magic broccoli?" Apple Bloom pushes through the sentence a little hesitantly but she make it through.

Twilight's horn sparks up as she floats a book out of the door, "I thought you might need this, Rarity mentioned something about it when she dropped my dress off..." Twilight's ear flicks as she turns her eyes back to something behind the door, "Oh um Scootaloo if you see Rainbow could you tell her to stop by as soon as possible?"

The orange filly nods her head as Twilight gives a smile, "Thank you..." The door closes a little bit more softly this time as the sight of the lavender mare is lost.

Apple Bloom turns to the other two ponies next to her as they start to trot away, "Was that snow?"

"Yep/Mhmm..." Her friends don't share in the same confusion as her as she picks up her speed "What's that about?"

Sweetie and Scootaloo turn to each other before they turn back to the yellow filly, "To long of a story...you just kind of had to be there."

End of chapter 2

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment