• Published 24th Aug 2013
  • 3,528 Views, 187 Comments

The Twinkie Group Collab! - Drizzle Quill



A collection of short prompts all featuring Pinkie X Twilight, totally not stolen from the FlutterDash and Rarjiack groups, who totally didn't steal it from the AppleDash group or anything...

  • ...
9
 187
 3,528

PreviousChapters Next
Fault - Drizzle Quill

Prompt: Fault


It’s all her fault.

Her, the pretty, smart, talented alicorn princess with fur as soft as silk and a horn capable of harnessing incredible magical abilities. Her, the pony with the bright violet eyes, like flowers have been picked from the ground and simply placed there, sprouting in such a gorgeous way it’s hard to hate her.

But I do. I hate her with all my heart, for it is her fault.

As she sings her song of love and joy to the world, in a sweet tone such as honey, I alone look on with bitter hatred in my gaze. Others stare with awe and excitement, passionate feelings in their mind for their princess, while I alone have bitter hatred staring her down.

It’s all her fault, and I hate her for it.

Once upon a time, my sisters and I were happy. We played together on an open plateau, and though it was grey, our sister, the one that wasn’t like us, made us smile. She made us laugh. She made us filled with joy until the joy might spill out of us, like an overflowing cup.

I don’t quite know why she chose to move, but one day she told us she wanted to have more adventures, in another town. She packed up her things and she left us.

And the days became grey.

My remaining sister and I had a hard time keeping our smiles. She had always been there to help us. She had always been there to make us overflow with joy. She had even given us affectionate nicknames. But now there was none.

One day, I heard there was a new princess in Equestria. Limestone and I went to visit the coronation, curiosity plaguing us. Who was this new pony that had risen to the ascent of being an alicorn?

We saw the last thing that we ever expected: up there on the balcony of Canterlot Castle was our sister, our missing sister, our Pinkamena, who always insisted we call her Pinkie…and she was staring at the new princess, her eyes glistening with something more than friendship.

She was in love.

Limestone and I were shocked. Our Pinkie, who had called us Inkie and Blinkie, who had brought joy to our lives and had managed to make us happy, had left us…to fall in love? With a pony powerful enough to become a princess, nonetheless. She ruined our lives for love…for that princess. I can hardly bear to say her name, but I can.

I am Marble Pie, but I was once nicknamed Inkie.

Her name is Twilight Sparkle.

And it’s all her fault.

PreviousChapters Next