• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 535 Views, 4 Comments

Captain - The reader 0_0



Spitfire her first days as a wonderbolt

  • ...
2
 4
 535

When we come crashing down

Hovering over the horizon. Spitfire and the new recruits were in a plane build by Pegasus, for ones who can't fly or for unicorns and earth ponies.

Spitfire didn't know why the captain said they had to board the plane since they can fly. The question was nagging at her brain far too long, so she had to get it off her chest.

“Permission to speak, captain,” Said Spitfire, to the captain who was seated across from her.

“Go ahead,” replied the captain.

“Why do we have to fly in this plane, why can't we used our wings?”

“Because of that,” The captain pointed outside the window. Which view a forest just a few feet from them. You need to save your energy can't have you tired out on us in battle, and they made spot us before we get there if we used our wings” he explain.

Soarin who was seated next to Spitfire, also had a question for the captain.” Permission to speak also, captain,” said Soarin, the captain nodded meaning it was OK to speak. What is our mission?”

“Their were reports of a stolen cargo that was traced here,” he said, pointing to a spot on the map he held in his hooves. “We don't know who stolen it, but all we know it hold's something dangerous, and It's our job to retrieved it,” he explain.

“Do we Who stolen the cargo, sir?” asked one of the recruit, over hearing the conversation.
“No, but we believed it's the griffins,” he said, “Any other questions” all of them shook their heads. “Good”
A awkward silence passed. Soarin was the one to break it. “You nervous Spit,” he said, playfully jabbed her sides.

“Yeah a little,” she admitted.


“Can't wait until we're done this mission!” Exclaim the pilot, looking behind to face the recruits, Ima get me some cider.”

“You said!” shouted another wonderbolt, and the whole crew burst out laughing, but soon as it started it came to a halt when something hit them. Sending the plane an high pressure.

“Shit! We've been hit!” it was plummeting down from the sky, and heading towards the forest at a high speed. “Captain I can't control it, we're going to crashed!”

The captain moved to the door that leads to the exit of the plane, and opened it. “Jump out! Then used your wings to stopped your fall, and glide to safety!” he shouted, the wind impacting making it hard to listen.

One by one the other wonder bolts jump out of the plane,and using their wings to stopped their fall, and glide to safety.

Soarin was at the door, but stopped when he saw unconscious Spitfire still seated. “Shit hold Spit! He shouted between the wind.

Captain stopped him with a hoof, and sadly shook his head. “No time! I can't lose two of my men!” he shouted, then he pushes Soaring off the plane, and jump out after him.
Leaving Spitfire plummeting down into the forest with the plane.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment