• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 474 Views, 15 Comments

I am nothing. - pinkameany



An 18 year old has an accident after a terrible life how will he cope with all his trouble?

  • ...
13
 15
 474

The first letter

It has been a little over a year now, and I just cant tell you how happy I am too have met derpy.

I woke up this morning hopping out of bed, almost falling on a sock I left on the floor. I rushed downstairs to see what derpy was up to. When I saw her laying in her favorite spot on the couch I sat next to her.

"Ya know derpy", I said, "I think it's about time I taught you how to write a letter". I walked over to the table grabbing a pen and paper, and sat back next to her "Now what closely", I said.

I began writing when I glanced at derpy she was trying so hard to focus. I smiled at her hoping she would understand what the note said. It read the following, "Hello derpy how are you?"

She looked at me with such confusion I fell off the couch laughing.

Not at her, but it a fun way.

When I looked at derpy I could tell she was embarrassed... I got up off the floor, and gave her a hug.... She smiled.

The next day was the same grey outside,but bright and happy on the inside so once again I skipped work to have fun, and teach derpy how to write and read.

I have a huge backyard with a tree clubhouse I had when I was younger. So I went in check if she was inside. derpy! I called out. I heard some rustling inside so of course I knew she was in there. I went inside the house and grabbed a pen and paper.

On it I wrote " just wanted to say hi derpy"

I try to keep my letters small for her. I slipped it into the tree house mailbox and went back inside.


Later that day derpy came in. I could tell she was hungry, because she was looking around in the kitchen. So I made us the usual salad, and a slice of pizza for me. After we ate and watched our favorite tv program... I flipped off the t.v

I woke up the next day, Derpy had already awaken I walked downstairs and something caught my eye... The mailbox lid was open. I walked up to it trying to think what was inside... I had not gotten mail in a very long time.

As I reached inside I felt a piece of paper... pulling it out I read this

"Hello"

the e was backwards, and when I looked at derpy she had a big smile...

the end

Comments ( 5 )

Update#1 Every morning a new chapter will be created for each year ending this story with the first 3 chapters. Plus 20 additional chapters. Thanks for your time and for reading my first story /) :derpytongue2:

Might want to take off the Complete status, if you are updating this. I'm just saying.:eeyup:

(Update #2) I have big plans for this story. Just waiting for my net to get back on.

It's a good story, and has real potential, but the chapters were extremely short.
If you plan on adding new chapters you'd do best to edit them into this story for a more complete version.

Login or register to comment