• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 474 Views, 15 Comments

I am nothing. - pinkameany



An 18 year old has an accident after a terrible life how will he cope with all his trouble?

  • ...
13
 15
 474

The joy and happiness

I woke up today instead of looking at the crib I looked outside.

Hmm, I thought to myself.

Looks like a grey day. With that I had closed my window. Still half asleep I knew today would be a sad day. Gloomy days like this always made me sad. So I slept for another 2 hours.

I woke up to a big crash I looked at the crib... the side of it was broken. I hopped out of bed and looked all around to see what would cause this. Out in the living room I heard... running... no, galloping? I rushed into the living room to see what was causing it. Nothing in plain view. I grab my little brothers baseball bat to protect my life in case it was a burglar.I walked through the house cautiously...

Then I saw it at first I thought I was hallucinating.but I wasn't Derpy my favorite pony was laying on the floor in the living room. I was speechless it looked like she hurt her hoof. I examined it thoroughly and discovered she had broken it in two. Without hesitation. I picked her up, rushed to my room and lied her on my bed. She gasped in sudden pain with a tear in my eye I wrapped a cast around her Told her everything will be OK. To my surprised she looked up and gave me a faint cheerful smile... She went to sleep.


I stayed up next to her side for about 10 hours now she is still sleeping the pain must be unbearable I couldn't take her to a vet I wish I could, but not when I know how life is she wouldn't be able to handle it. Not when she is so cheery. Here it's all pain and misery... I must've dosed off,because when I came to derpy wasn't laying on the bed anymore...

So I went looking for her she was in the kitchen hopping on her broken leg. Looking for food to regain her strength I picked out some grapes and nuts. Flipped on some t.v, and we watched it. I don't have cable so I started going through my d.v.d collection. "What do you want to watch" I said, I don't know why i said that I looked at her and she just looked confused, but still had that silly grin. I put on movie we kicked back, and watched some. I let her lay in my most comfortable chair, and I lied down on the hard couch. For once in my life I was finally happy.