• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,505 Views, 32 Comments

My Logical Pony - Tito Vito



Twilight Sparkle Will Spend Some Time In Pinkie Pie's Horseshoes.

  • ...
3
 32
 1,505

The Smooth Landing

The Twilight inside Pinkie's was relieved to know the time limit to The Switcharoo that the 4 ponies were experiencing.

Two days, huh?

With all of her questions answered she had nothing else to add, became bored, and then left while the Pinkie Pie inside Twilight, and the Luna inside Celestia were still talking. Interested to see how the party was unfolding, she anxiously reached the bottom of the stairwell.

It seems as if the crowd of ponies that gathered had recently broke out into song. WOW! Everypony is so happy! The Twilight inside Pinkie had noticed something rather strange. At first she settled on the idea that it was tears in her eyes from being so happy, but once she realized her eyes were dry, confusion blew over her.

"Huh??" The room grew wavy, very wavy. every step she took seemed like a lunge across the room. People were closer than comfortably necessary, and then the next second they appeared so far away it looked as if they were out of earshot. Quickly trying to escape her situation she leaped forward and grabbed onto another pony. The Twilight inside Pinkie Pie was undoubtedly mortified, but instead of showing it she quickly twisted the situation and made it look like it was a purposeful move by singing along happily to the song.

When she realized her deception worked she grew happy again and the room, once again grew wavy. Every time the room went wacko, she clung to a pony or object as if trying to hold on to reality. No one seemed to be able to keep up with her jetting everywhere at seemingly the speed of sound, let alone notice that she was actually doing so, but she continued to sing to eliminate psychotic suspicion. When the song ended most of the ponies where exhausted so when some began to call it a night, the rest followed as well.

The Pinkie Pie inside Twilight was at the base of the stairwell and had a good view on what went on. She approached the Twilight inside Pinkie Pie once everyone had left.

"Did you have fun? It seemed like you had it under control after the first warp." tPPiTS said.

"Did you see me?! First the floor got all **WHOOSH** and I thought I was going to fall every with every step I took!" tTSiPP replied.

"Look, I can tell you have had a long day." tPPiTS smiled and chuckled. "Tomorrow is my, i mean, your day off. Just take it easy and sleep. The more you sleep the shorter tomorrow will be and then we will return to our respective bodies sooner than we think."

tTSiPP stopped for a minute. "Well you do have a comfortable bed. WAIT! why don't we actually switch for the day?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that You should sleep here with Gummy and I will sleep at the library, with Spike! Wouldn't that be so fun?" tTSiPP is beaming from her own suggestion.

"Well I guess it is your library and you can sleep there when ever you so please, so it's fine." tPPiTS remembered how wonderful her bed was so she had no objections with switching beds and sleeping at SugareCube Corner.

tPPiTS told tTSiPP that Spike was at the party implying that he should be awake so she didn't have to worry about waking him. With that said tPPiTS turned around and climbed the stairs to her bed. "Goodnight Twilight, and make sure you tell Spike whats going on so he isn't confused." tTSiPP looked worried. She had no idea of why anypony would believe a story like this, But then she remembered that spike knew of the spell too, so this situation could be easily explained.

Why wouldn't he believe me? Spike is smarter than most ponies give him credit for anyway.

tTSiPP finally reached her library. The lights were on and she could hear Spike talking to himself as she walked through the front door. Spike quickly raised his head to meet the pony's eyes as she entered the Tree.

"Pinkie Pie? What are you doing here? Where is Twilight?" he stepped down off the chair he was in. Spike was at the dinner table about to eat some leftovers from the party.

tTSiPP kicked her hoof at the ground a little from nervousness. She tried to quickly think of a way to break it to him. "Hey Spike, um quick question. Do you know where the mind switching spell book is?"

"Yes, of course I do. I shelve everything. Did you need to read it?" he was eyeing her quizzically.

"Hahaha! Nope! You knowing that the spell is real is all I need!" She has her head lowered looking at Spike right into his eyes causing him to take a step back.

"Okay, lemme guess... you and Twilight switched places?"

"NOPE!!" She screamed.

"What? That isn't what happened? What is it then?" Spike asked in an almost annoyed tone.

"Well Spike, Pinkie Pie and I switched Places!" She felt like she was cheating when she corrected him logically.

"Isn't that what i just said?" Spike scoffed.

"Spike don't you see? If you said that Twilight switched places with ME, it would be wrong! Because I am Twilight!" She was overjoyed to torture Spike with Wordplay. Spike wasn't amused.

"Yup. You definitely are Twilight. So you two decided to switch homes as well? Awesome! I get to Spend the night with Pinkie Pie... Kinda."

She was happy to see that Spike quickly accepted the situation and had already looked towards positives about it. She scanned her home, and felt somewhat unnaturally disappointed. She felt a cozy sense of nostalgia but ultimately grew quickly and uncomfortably bored. She tried not to let it show because she didn't want Spike to feel like it was his fault.

"So Pinkie- I mean Twilight, you look like Pinkie, sound like Pinkie, and kind of act like Pinkie. Whats different now that you are in her body?" Spike asked while returning to the dinner table with tTSiPP close in pursuit.

"Well, I still think really hard about stuff and I still remember a lot of things that like to do, but have strong wants to do things like Pinkie would." she spoke in almost whispers as if embarrassed.

Spike climbed into his chair and looked at her sharply. He rolled his eyes and repeated "So you still are analytical, but you feel strong urges to emulate Pinkie?"

"Yes! But isn't that what I just said?" she looks at him wondering why he repeated her statement, but he see her face and thinks that she is making it out of hunger. He grabbed a Hero he was about to eat and sliced it in half with is claw. He then picked both top buns off of the sandwiches and then blew fire at them gently as if to lightly toast the buns. He placed them back on their respective connections and waved one half in front of her face. She looked at it and was slightly displeased.

"Spike did you bring back any sweets?" She asked.

"W- What? Why?" Spike's mood switched quickly as he was now trembling in fear in his chair.

"I don't want a sandwich, I want to eat something sweet!" She says daintily.

Spike realizing that she is being honest about her request climbs down from his chair and rushes over to the cabinets. He moved some things around and revealed a plethora of sweets he secretly saved from the party. "Twilight would kill me if she knew I smuggled these in from the party when she wasn't looking." She looked at him in disappointment and relief for multiple reasons.

"Spike, you could have just asked me if you wanted to take some sweets home. It was a party after all."

"No, I have asked before and I always get the same answer, 'you will get a stomach ache.'" He folds his arms in disbelief.

"Silly Spike, that's because you didn't have anypony to share it with!" She replied logically as she eagerly took a huge chomp out of a danish that was on the table. Her ferocity flicked a switch inside of Spike. Only once before was he given the chance to pig out on sweets without worrying about the consequences to follow from Twilight. They both dug in happily.

About 15 minutes later Spike was full and headed off to bed. She, However, still had room for more, but the thought of being alone sickened her. She placed the rest of the sweets back into the cabinet that Spike had pulled them from, and followed Spike to their room. As she climbed into bed she noticed it was more firm and less suited for a party pony thus quickly becoming uncomfortable. She glanced around the room to take her mind off the firm bed, but to no avail. She sat up and saw Spike curled up in his little Basket.

"Hey Spiiike... Spiiiike!" her voice came out as a hushed yell.

He looked up at her. He was too sleepy to address the pony correctly and asked "What is it Pinkie?"

She understood why he said it and ignored it. "Come up here, and lay with me. I can't get comfortable. I have to snuggle with Gummy in these situations, but he isn't here. I wanna see if snuggling with you will work as well.."

Spike is Blushing hardcore. "Y- You want to snuggle with me?" Spike seldom slept in the same bed with Twilight because she only let him sleep in her bed when he was scared of rainstorm's thunderous roars. Twilight usually preferred to sleep alone, except tonight she wanted anything but. Spike was hesitant. He felt like he was being courted. In his moments of fear from the thunder, he only sought escape when climbing into her bed. Now with nothing on his mind, he was just nervous. His heart was racing as he climbed into her bed. She swung a hoof over his body, and pulled him in close. Whoa Her aroma hit him hard. He didn't expect her scent to be this strong. She smelled really sweet, like a baked cake or cooling pastries.

Spike now a whole lot more alert squeaked "Um Twilight, I don't think I-" She cut him off by shifting closer and squeezing him a little tighter.

"Spike, Please? Just tonight. I wont ask you do this for me again if it makes you uneasy."

With his face against her neck it forced him to take another whiff of the pony, and it indefinitely intoxicated him. Dazed and uncontrollably yearning for, more he slowly licked her neck. Delicious! Spike's mind ran rampant.

"Mmmm..." She let out a soft moan whilst picking her head up a little more as if inviting Spike to continue. Spike Gulped out of nervousness and in an attempt to metaphorically ingest his taste of Pinkie's body. He stopped himself for doing anything else because he knew it was just his difficulty to adjust to the fact that he wasn't laying in a bed with his friend who he has mentally accepted as his sister. He was laying a bed with Pinkie Pie attached with the sporadic mentality of Twilight. As he turned around so that he could breathe, she lowered her head down onto his to get as much skinship as she could before passing into deep slumber.

The next morning She awoke with Spike nowhere to be found. She went downstairs and found a note on the Table.

"At Carousel Boutique, to Help Rarity. ~Spike"

She once again met a Gripping migraine as she attempted to pick the note up with magic. Closing her eyes tight she slowly made her way out the door.

She headed towards SugarCube Corner, and she ran into Sweetie Belle.

"How ya doin' Sweetie Belle?" She asked cheerily but her smile twisted and her face was suddenly full of concern.

"Spike, He..." Sweetie Belle looked hurt.

"What did he do?" tTSiPP's eyes were wide with interest.

"Spike felt like today was a good time to announce his love to Rarity!" Sweetie Belle's voice was cracking up.

"How Cute! It's probably because he snuggled with me last night. I must have given him courage!"

*Gasp* "It Was You!" Sweetie Belle screamed. Her eyes full of tears. "She accepted his love! She plans on taking their relationship to the next level once she becomes famous, and when he gets a little older. I was going to confess MY feelings to Spike in hopes of winning him over before he would go for somepony else. Now that will NEVER happen, and it is all YOUR FAULT!!"

tTSiPP Felt Destroyed. Her mind went almost blank and her vision grew dimmer. Her Eyes full of tears she fell defeated and sat back pathetically onto her plot. She then began to sob uncontrollably. The weight of her head felt familiar. She was quickly reminded what it was like to have straight hair. She couldn't focus on herself. her heart poured out words not as powerful as she felt, but she belted them out as loud as she could. "I'm so Sorry!!" Tears pouring from her eyes as she knew she did something she could never be forgiven for.

Sweetie Belle's tears finally began to fall but not from the lament of what she was dealing with earlier but from the pain it seemed to cause the thought to be emotionally invincible Earth Pony. Sweetie Belle inched forward toward the Pink Pony and began to hold her. She knew that Pinkie would never intentionally do anything to hurt someone. She looked up toward Pinkie's sobbing face through her straight hair and whispered.

"Pinkie, I'm sorry I yelled at you. If anything it is my fault for waiting so long to tell him my feelings. I shouldn't blame you for my misfortune. Will you forgive me?"

"But Sweetie Belle, what about you? Your feelings will never be returned?"

"I am only a filly. I will find love again. This also gives me a chance to find love in a actual colt this time" She giggles to herself. "I will be okay Pinkie Pie. I Promise."

"...Pinkie Promise?" tTSiPP's eyes are still full of tears, but Sweetie Belle successfully returned a smile to Pinkie's face.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, Stick a Cupcake in my- oof!" tTSiPP interrupted and squeezed Sweetie Belle tight. She was so happy that Sweetie Belle wasn't upset any more. Like a boulder was being lifted off her chest. She wanted to do something for her.

She finally stood up. "Come on Sweetie Belle. Come with me to SugarCube Corner for something Sweet!" She held an inviting hoof out to Sweetie Belle. She used it to raise herself up onto her hooves and then they galloped on over to Pinkie's Home. Every second that passed by she felt her mane growing less and less aerodynamic.

Author's Note:

I have had enough of this confused script. I got a better story coming anyway. This was originally supposed to be a Random story with a silly cliff hanger ending, but people asked for a conclusion and here it is. Wasn't the best i could do but i got really tired of trying to deal with narrating the Switched ponies.

tPPiTS = the Pinkie Pie inside Twilight Sparkle.

tTSiPP = the Twilight Sparkle inside Pinkie Pie.

Comments ( 7 )

I can see how this got so confusing. A body switch fic is kind of hard to pull off.

This is a really good story and I can see how Pinkie and Twilight would switch bodies if they don't understand each other. The work you have now could really use some development. :twilightsmile:

:pinkiegasp:

3182784

No! Lmfao. No more mixed pony fiction! I can't take this shit no more. If you want to make it better be my guest. This was an awesome story to imagine but a pain in the ass to write.

3150730 I looked at some images, and it shoed (double u key not orking) a giant bat. I'm pretty sure Celestia and the like are Alicorns. But thanks anyway! (yay auto correct!):pinkiehappy:

3199445

Try Wikipedia. "Alicorn" up until the late 20th century was used to describe the material of the horn that unicorns have and sometimes used to address what the "horn" was. The use of alicorn to describe a winged unicorn is new to the world relatively to its age and the word's origins. I used pterippus stubbornly to oppose the use of "alicorn" however the English language changes the definitions of its words every year. Neither of us are wrong considering the origin of both words however you are more correct than me based on the show's usage of the word.

This was a tricky concept that would have been hard to read even if pulled off really well. Kudos for trying! :twilightsmile:

Actually, I thought your execution of this storyline wasn't bad. It could have used some cleaning up on spelling and grammar, but that's probably the easiest type of editing out there. The biggest problem was the pacing. Everything happened way too fast. In the third chapter, there were some very explorable ideas that could have really strengthened it.

Really, that final chapter is the biggest problem. There were so many problems that popped up and solved themselves within three paragraphs. Between that and the author's note, it's just a big middle finger to the reader telling everyone, "Screw this. I don't care anymore." That's not the way to win readers or grow as an author. That was my biggest disappointment, because I can overlook an honest effort that's just okay. (Heck, that's what I think my stories are.)

Login or register to comment