• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 706 Views, 6 Comments

The Zodonian Pony Republic of Houston - jidbrony



The imfamous General Zod after his battle with the Nostagia Critic is flung into the Plot Whole and Lands in a strange world enhabited by Ponies

  • ...
4
 6
 706

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

For many hours Zod was silent as he went over many of the books in Twilight's library. He studied several cultural habits of the ponies as well as there political and social customs. Zod seemed intrigued by yet unimpressed.Terl just slouched and sat down most the time looking annoyed.

"According to many of your archives your Princess Celestia gains her power from your mighty yellow sun! I must ask does she originally hail from Kyrpton." Zod asked Twilight.

Twilight wasn't sure how to respond. "Um no...I don't think so. She's never told me."

"Interesting. Also I notice that one of your holidays is called Hearts Warming Eve, it sounds a lot like a holiday from Planet Houston known as Christmas."

"Ah yes Hearts Warming Eve is a very important day, it's the day we celebrate the founding of Equestria." Twilight explained. "You see a long time ago...."

"Yes, yes, that's all I needed to know I didn't ask for you life story." Zod interrupted rudely.

"Okay...Well anyway Hearts Warming Eve is actually coming up very soon, soon all of Equestria shall be covered in fun snow." Twilight explained.

"Snow, but outside it's as clear as day." Zod said pointing at the weather outside.

"Not when the Pegasai are finished with it." Rainbowdash boasted. "Well give Equestria the best snow day this year."

Zod seemed confused as well as Terl.

"What you going to tell the clouds to make snow." Terl said sarcastically.

"Well yes... and no...we Pegasai control the weather so were totally in tune with the clouds." Rainbowdash explained.

"You can command clouds! Not even Zod can do that! But one day I will command all the arrogant clouds and have them submit to my will. YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE MY CLOUDS!" Zod said menacingly. He looked at Rainbodash with interest. "Perhaps one day you will have a important place in the Zodonian order."

Rainbodash seemed confused. "What's the Zodonian order?" she asked curiously.

Zod and Terl looked nervous, they hopped the Pony ignorance would continue and not catch on. "Um...Well...uh. Terl explain!."

Terl just snickered at Zod. "Oh no Spandex you got yourself into it you get yourself out."

"Is it some sort of club?" Rainbowdash asked.

"Uh...Why yes." Zod answered coming up with a idea. "A club! Yes. We all were these cool looking uniforms."

Rainbowdash looked at the uniform for a while. "Thanks. But not thanks I much prefer to join the Wonderbolts there the fastest flyers in all of Equestria!" She said getting excited.

Zod looked a little put off. "Fastest flyers, no one is as fast as Zod!" Zod then stood completely still for one second. "Zod just circled you entire planet. Want to see me do it again."

"Uh...Okay." Rainbowdash said.

"To late I just did." Zod boasted.

Terl interrupted. "When is this Hearts Warming Eve supposed to take place." Terl asked Twilight.

"Next week. There going to be a huge celebration at Cantelot Castle and my friend Pinkie Pie been asked to help set it up. She through the best party."

Pinkie Pie then jumped out of nowhere. "Yeah it's going to be the most awesome Pinkie Pie party ever. There is going to be balloons streamers, cake, sugar, candy and..."

"Please! On Planet Kyrpton Zod was known to through a wicked cagier." Zod boasted.
"Oh cool, maybe you could help me then." Pinkie Pie told General Zod.

"What." Zod whispered sounding annoyed.

"I would be interested to see the mechanics of this so called Pinkie Pie party and judge it...harshly." Zod said.

Zod then felt a small tap on his shoulder he turned around to see that Terl was trying to get his attention. Zod walked up to him as he and Zod went to a small corner of the room.

"Zod, this Hearts Warming Eve day will be the perfect time for us to conquer this planet considering it is a high even with all there leaders in one place." Terl said.

Zod though it over for a moment. "Perhaps you are right, although from what I read the princesses of this world are powerful they are no where near the power that is Zod. But since we still have a week till then we will keep our ambitions silent and study the cultural of these ponies...harshly sot that one day they will be punished by me...General Zod, harshly."

Zod turns to Twilight and the others. "Me and my associate I have realized will need a place to stay and rest until such time when we will have the means necessary to return back to our world."

Twilight thought it over for a while. "Well...You two could sleep here in library until I find a way to send you home. I have some extra spare bed but you two will have to share."

Zod and Terl looked at each and exchanged some nasty looks they booth turned to Twilight. "Agreed." Zod said sounding a bit disanointed. "But I call the right side of the bed, for that is my good side. ZOD HAS SPOKEN!"

"Why do you get to call it?" Terl asked sounding annoyed.

"Because I have god like powers and shoot lasers from my eyes and you can not." Zod retorted.

"Fine, you little...." Terl just continued muttering to himself.

"Yeah!" Twilight said sounding happy. "I hope you wont mind though I'll be doing some decorating for Hearts Warming Eve. I get to put out the lights outside and..."

"Hold on!" Zod stopped here before she continued. "Why would you put something that clearly belongs outside and put it inside. On Kyrpton we have a word for it it's called dumb. Don't you know a lit up house will only draw up more attention especially for my cybernetic army of warriors. DEPLOY!" Zod then postured himself as if commanding people to go in a certain direction.

Terl and everyone else in the room looked around wondering what Zod was pointing at. Terl leaned into Zod and whispered, "Uh General Crud. You don't have a cybernetic army of warriors."

Zod immediately snapped out of it. "What...Oh yes." Zod seemed disappointed. "Well then I guess it will be interesting to learn more about the Hearts Warming Eve and in turn I will teach about another holiday that I myself have created."

"Oh really, is it a holiday they have on your world." Twilight asked.

"Yes." Zod replied sounding pleased with himself. "It is called Zodmas."

Author's Note:

I realize this was a short chapter but I wanted to establish Zod and Terl in Ponyville in this chapter so that next chapter we can see them interact more with Pony society.

Comments ( 3 )

Princess Celestia, Kneel Before Zod!

This is intriguing, I'm keeping my eye on you.

You.. This..

This is BEAUTIFUL.

*Faints dramatically.*

Login or register to comment