• Published 7th Jul 2013
  • 1,598 Views, 57 Comments

Charlie 3 - BronyKiller1



The UNSC never dies. They just kick Covenant ass in the afterlife

  • ...
9
 57
 1,598

Chapter 3: Kidnapping

(A/N I finally of off my lazy arse and posted something!!!!!)

Kate laid there heavily sedated while Thomas was cutting open the area right under her left breast. Once the cut was made Thomas then began to pull out the shrapnel that had been lodged into her, most of the shrapnel didnt make it that far... God its gonna be a pain to get the ones that landed close to her lung.

After several minutes of digging through flesh Thomas finally got out all the shrapnel. He then began to sew the cut. "Oh god....I need some hand antiseptic." Thomas was dumping water on his hands to wipe the blood away. What he didn't realize is that the blood attracted some very hungry predators.

"What in bloody hell is that disgusting smell... its like a cat rotting in the center of a bog." The smell was getting stronger with every passing second. "This thing must be wrong... The scanners show movement but there's nothing around here. Wait a minute!" Thomas grabbed the UNA standard M6J Carbine.

They were disgusting, just animated walking piles of rotting wood. They seemed more curious than aggressive but it was no excuse for Thomas... He had an incapacitated teammate that they wanted, and he was the only thing that stood between them and her.

Thomas raised his rifle and began to fire in 3 round burst. "BANG BANG BANG... BANG BANG BANG... BANG BANG BANG." Something unexpected happened. The rest of the wooden wolves fled while the three that were hit exploded.

"That was... Easy enough." Thomas turned to face Kate then back to... Where? The piles of wood were? What the fuck!? They were just right there. Thomas then turned to his left to see the wolves fleeing. "Clever bastards."

~~2 days later~~

"Okay Kate from my observations the purple one goes to the pelican everyday... I think it is some sort of scientist." The two made a decent camp under the over grown roots of an old tree. Behind Thomas was a crudely drawn map of the pelican crash site and the land around it.

"And you think there's only 40 men or so on patrol at a time?"

"Yes and they trade places every 6 hours or so..." Thomas then began to explain his action plan. "Okay so you'll be in this big tree here, giving me a birds eye view... There is a fifteen minute gap where the patrols aren't guarding this area. So we have to time it just right. Understood?"

"Hoorah, well this is gonna be exciting." Kate turned and grabbed her sniper rifle. "We better get some sleep, nightfall is in about 3 hours. And we're gonna need all the sleep we can get."

~~~~

"Need any help getting up the tree old man?" Thomas was standing under Kate who was currently climbing up the largest tree in the area.

"Oh shut up... You are probably enjoying this." Kate said those words with a strong malice. I am enjoying that view, god she has a tight arse....."Besides I was cut open no more than three days ago..." Once up the tree Thomas turned to face the large grass lands surrounding the lake.

"Kate you ready?" Thomas was now whispering through his comms set.

"Affermative." Kate raised her rifle and looked though the digital scope and switched the settings to night vision. "The window opens... Now!" Thomas the crouched down slightly and started a slow jog to the pelican "Target locked, on the right side of the pelican, do you see it?"

"Yes." Thomas picked up the pace only slightly to reach the pelican... Thomas was now in prone as he was no more then ten feet from the target. God I hope this works. Thomas the got up and made his way over to horse.

~~~~

"Hmm..." Twilight was look at a strange device. It was all black except for what appeared to be a small square under a glass screen. "I wonder." Twilight lifted a twig up with her magic and pressed the square in. The thing sparked to life showing an apple that had a bite taken out of it and under that it said 'iPod Infinity' "What language is thi-" Her sentence was cut short by by something covering her mouth.

~~~~

Thomas just put the horse into an awkward choke hold. He then tightened his grip until the purple unicorn stopped moving. Making sure the horse was unconscious Thomas then flipped it onto his left shoulder. And grabbed the iPod

"Thomas... Window closes in 5 minutes." Kate spoke through the comms.

"Okay, I'll be back in about 3 minutes." Thomas started picking up the pace... Once to the tree line he waited for Kate to get out of the tree. "Look what i found." Thomas was waving the music device in his hand.

"Oh goody a 20 year old music player." Kate said in a very sarcastic way.

Once back at camp they muzzled the unicorn and secured her with ropes. "Okay Kate... Draw a picture with the horse tied up and add a lot of humans guarding it."

'Why me? You have hands."

"Because you can actually draw, I can only make stick figures... I mean I've seen your doodles on the seats of the pelicans, they're actually pretty good. Here." Thomas handed Kate the paper on a clipboard.

About 20 minutes later Kate finished the drawing and handed to Thomas... "Man this is really good. Hell you even got the unicorns tattoo dead on."

"Thanks, So Tom... Whats gonna happen to you?"

"Well I'm gonna take the translator with me and hopefully it can decipher their language so we can communicate." Then Thomas grew a dark expression. "If I don't come back don't come after me. Now lets get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow."

~~Back at the pelican~~

"Twilight its getting late I think its time you get some sle-" Shining Armor went to where Twilight was. "Huh? I guess she went home already."

~~~~

"You sure they won't find it?" The time was about 15:00 and Thomas was taking off his gear and all things valuable.

"Yes I highly doubt they are gonna check my ear and find the ear piece... Okay all I need is a white flag."

"I have this white rag, I could tie it to a branch."

Thomas and Kate made their way to the edge of the forest. "Here I go." Thomas walked out into the open raising the white flag. Guards rushed to him and quickly encircling him. Once he was captured he was brought to Captain Shining.

~~~~

"He is captured sir!" Said an Earth pony arriving to Shinning Armors tent.

"Good." Replied Shinning.

"Sir we found this on him." The soldier handed Shinning the price of paper.

Shining was in complete shock. Twilight had been captured and was under heavy guard by the aliens. "Get a convoy ready! We're taking it to Canterlot!"

Author's Note:

E/N: Well, I'm back. Had personal business to take care of, probably will be gone again. Did a speed edit, could be some errors in there.

Comments ( 8 )

meh needs to be longer but its good.

2914885

I'm President Barack Obama and I approve this message.

Comment posted by Darkrainb0wdash deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Bum

Please capitalize singular "I" 's it is hurting me.

2915094 They didnt know twilight was a female yet... And could you please stop pointing out the mistakes, hell my editor hasnt even got to it... Im not sure why i even published it yet

2915645
Then hold off on the publishing. People are patient for good work that is worth their time. When you get done writing, go back and reread all of it, don't just skim. Also, don't type it write into fimfiction. Type it into a word document, then just copy and paste. Word will correct some of the mistakes. If a word is spelled wrong it will be underlined in red, and it will be underlined in green if there is improper grammar. Long story short, take your time writing.

Well this is awkward... Ive been writing this fanfic on Fanfiction for a while now. And i know your not the true writer. Umm i see your already banned so. Imma get this story taken down and post it on my account.

2837656 Sir in halo reach the U.N.S.C army is the main ally beside spartan team noble and the marine don't appear until the later missions. Three Charlie is army because the soldier who sends out the distress call in the mission winter contingency a corporal which is a army rank not marine

Login or register to comment