• Published 7th Jul 2013
  • 1,598 Views, 57 Comments

Charlie 3 - BronyKiller1



The UNSC never dies. They just kick Covenant ass in the afterlife

  • ...
9
 57
 1,598

Chapter 2: First Contact?

Kate laid under the brush within a dark thick forest. "Come on... Hurry up they are almost to the pelican!!!" She said through the comms set in her helmet.

"I know... But I have to get all the medical supplies if we're gonna dig that bullet out of you." Thomas said with a load of medical supplies in his arms. "This will just take a few more moments."

~~~~

Twilight and her friends were nearing the pelican but stopped dead in their tracks when they found a row of bodies... No not just bodies...alien bodies..

"What are those." asked Dash as she and Fluttershy just caught up to the group.

"Oh those poor things, who could have done this?" Asked Fluttershy approaching the bodies.

"I'm not sure. But I think I'm looking at it."

All eyes were turned to a creature leaving the metal asteroid carrying two very large bags.

~~~~

Thomas stopped dead. Baring to his right wear the horses. Damn these fucks can run... Why are they looking at me like that? Oh right, I'm an alien to them....

The horses then proceeded to step closer whispering amongst themselves. Thomas then set down the 2 bags and pulled out his M6G Personal Defense Weapon System.

"Freeze in the name of the Unified Earth Government." Thomas said now pointing his gun at the horses.

The horse all stopped and looked at themselves. They then continued.

"I said freeze!" Thomas then shot at their feet (hooves?) for his warning shot. They froze as the dirt flung up into the hair.

Out of no where an armored unicorn levitating a spear charged Thomas.

"BANG, BANG, BANG!"

~~~~

Twilight was on the verge of tears as she saw Corporal Feathered Heart fall to the ground... Bleeding... And not moving.

"TWILIGHT!!!" Twilight turned to see Shinning running up to her with a group of Royal guard units.

"Shining!!!" Twilight ran to embrace him. Shinning then gave the hoof movements to tell his men to surround the alien.
"Shining be careful... You don't know what its capable of... He killed Feathered Heart." Twilight's face was now grim..

~~~~

"GET OUT OF THERE!!! You can take them all down. Hell it took you three shoots to take that one horse down." Kate was now reading her side arm.

"Kate calm your fucking shit! I am the superior, so calm down. That's an order..." Thomas responded from over the comms.

~~~~

Thomas began to drag the medical bags with his left hand and his pistol in his right. Pegasus guards started to fly over. Clever devils, surrounding me. Let the game begin.,

Thomas then flipped the bags over his shoulder and began running. Soon the pegasi started to fly after him. I wonder whats it like to get shot in a wing? He then flung around and let off 3 shots.

Two pegasi soon fell to the ground blood squirting from their wings. Hmm 3 shots 2 hits... Damn I'm getting rusty with this thing... Thomas ran into he tree line of the forest and began running to Kate's position.

"Kate take this!" Thomas tossed her one of the bags. "C'mon lets go!" The two began running deeper into the forest. Dodging trees, jumping over roots, and ducking under vines.

"Keep running Kate, Don't look back!"

~~~~

"Get those two Pegasi to the hospital, YOU!" Shining pointed his hoof to a unicorn. "Send a message to the princesses requesting more troops. The rest of you set up a perimeter!"

"Shining what was that thing? What is all this?"

"I'm not sure Twilight... Whatever it is it isn't friendly and we are gonna stop it... You are free to explore the asteroid under my supervision" Twilight was reading to say something but was cut short by Shinning. "No buts Twilight. I can't have you getting hurt... Now U would like you to return home until we have a secure perimeter set up."

"Ok Shine... I'll see you tomorrow." Twilight waved her friends over to follow in suite.

~~ 4 minutes later~~

"*pant* Kate I think were in the *pant* clear..." Thomas said as the two reached a clearing.

"Okay good *pant* I need more painkillers *pant* really bad." Kate set the bag down and sat down in the shade.

Thomas joined her... "Okay lets set up camp here... Cause I'm tired as fuck." Thomas then opened one of the bags and pulled out two brown packages. They read MRE on the front. "Which one do you want? Chili and Macaroni or Chicken Pesto Pasta?"

"I fucking hate chili." She responded in a way that elected a chuckle from Thomas .

After eating and minutes of talking they moved on too long term plans. "Thomas what do you do when you want to make diplomatic relations with an alien race?" Asked Kate.

"Uhm I don't know, what?" Thomas set down a bottle of water he was drinking from.

"You kindly raise the white flag and ask for an audience with their leaders... Then what do they do?"

"I don't know." Thomas replied slightly irritated.

"They try to arrest you. Then what do you do?" Kate then pointed to Thomas with her index finger.

"I'd say fuck that alien and I'd kill them." Thomas replied in a comical voice.

"Yes you could do that. But then you'd be a murderer... See you first need a bargaining chip... Like a hostage... Someone to level the playing field... To force their hand... Thomas we need a prisoner."

Thomas only smiled in response. "I think I know who." Thomas remembering that one purple unicorn who seemed to be in relations with the soldiers commander.

Author's Note:

Some may ask how she knows Feathered Heart... Well in this fanfic that was a good friend of hers while she was in Canterlot. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! :)

Editor Notes:
Finally got back, had to do something. Made grammar corrections. Don't say people needs a better editor if they haven't edited yet, jeez. -Major Rainbow Dash