• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 4,545 Views, 60 Comments

Harem Of Spike - ElderBrony



Continuation of The "Harem" chapter from "Gem Girls"

  • ...
27
 60
 4,545

Chapter 7: Finale.

And so, Twilight and Rainbow Dash found Rarity and Applejack and convinced them that the Crusaders would be okay. Applejack, of course, was stubborn but was eventually convinced completely when told that Apple Bloom was being hated for her love.

"How dare they hate Apple Bloom for who she loves! Ah think she has that right, am I right y'all?" exclaimed Applejack.

"Yeah!" Twilight and Rarity agreed, putting their hoofs together.

Together, they all trotted down the road from Sweet Apple Acres to Ponyville, ready to gather a following and protest.

-Meanwhile-
Spike and The Crusaders lazily sat in their house/tent, sick of the heat inside the tent since it didn't have air conditioning.

"I'm bored..." Apple Bloom said, trying to fan herself with a hoof.

"Hey! I have an idea! Maybe we can go swimming in a lake! We're in the middle of the woods, there's got to be at least a creek or something!" Spike said.

"Yeah! Let's go!" said Scootaloo. About a half-hour later, they all left the tent and were ready to go swimming in an attempt to reduce the heat's effect on them.

After 20 minutes of walking through the forest and bearing the intense heat that was summer, Spike and his Marefriends finally found what they were looking for.

A beautiful, clean pond was in front of them, glistening in the light that managed to get through the tips of the tall and spooky trees.

"Wow *pant* who ever thought there could be something so pretty *pant* in the middle of the Everfree forest!" Sweetie Belle remarked, despite her panting from the heat.

"Cannonball!" Scootaloo shouted, jumping into the pristine pond. The others followed suit, happy to finally evade the hot, summer day.

"Gotcha!" Spike laughed as he splashed Sweetie Belle.

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't even able to get ready yet!" Sweetie Belle pouted, but quickly recovered and splashed Spike back.

Soon, It turned into an all-out splash war, Spike getting splashed by the crusaders and Spike splashing them back.

"Hey, wanna do something really fun?" asked Sweetie Belle with a slight smirk. "Yes?" asked the others, wandering what the white unicorn could be thinking.

"When I had a magic lesson with Twilight and Rarity, Twilight taught me a spell that could create a large bubble underwater. Wanna have an underwater kiss?" Sweetie Belle finished.

"Sure! It'll be a great experience, right girls?" Spike said to Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. "Awesome!" they said in unison.

Sweetie Belle then cast the spell. Everypony went deep down into the water, and were instantly surrounded by a protective bubble.

Spike pressed his lips against the Crusader's, invoking a slight moan in pleasure from the 3 young mares. "Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom?" asked Spike, hoping to gain their attention.

"Yes Spike?" They asked together, wandering what he was going to say next while hoping it was what they thought it was.

"I love you."

Author's Note:

Wow! I can't believe I finally finished it! Thank you all for reading and look forward to the upcoming Epilogue, and maybe even a sequel!

Thanks again,
~Jakeman160

Comments ( 14 )

The CMC should have responded his answer.

2792421 I know. I just wrote it that way to make it climatic.

I changed the Cover, I hope you all like it!:twilightsmile:

2846547 Thanks, though they aren't because most stories have chapters around 1,500 words.:unsuresweetie:

Hope no one minds how I changed it from "Spike's Mares" to "Harem Of Spike"

wasn't the best of fics, but was definitely not the worst, with a little work it could have been a good fic. i would work on your vocabulary, it seemed kind of strung together. but all in all good effort :pinkiehappy:

where do i find Gem Girls story

2971389 Kinda what I was gonna say:pinkiehappy:

I think this could be an interesting story with some work:ajsmug:.....At best I think this was more like a rough draft of something more promising:rainbowdetermined2:

Comment posted by Moon Glow deleted Mar 24th, 2017

Where exactly IS "Gem Girls?"

Found it, here's the link to Gem Girls

Login or register to comment