• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 4,545 Views, 60 Comments

Harem Of Spike - ElderBrony



Continuation of The "Harem" chapter from "Gem Girls"

  • ...
27
 60
 4,545

Chapter Three: The Escape.

Darkwind, Spike, and The Crusaders, all went to each filly's respective home and got their things. Each filly carried some food in each of their saddlebags, and Spike had a messenger bag containing his things, and some gems he grew at the library.

After everypony gathered their things, Darkwind led them down the road in Ponyville and into the Everfree forest. "Okay. Now that we're here, does anypony have any final objections before we continue?" asked Darkwind. "Nope!" The crusaders said together. "I just have one thing to say," said Spike. "How deep in the forest IS your old camp,exactly?"

"Well, probably about 2 miles in, which is plenty far from Ponyville,so it's unlikely they'll find you guys." answered Darkwind. And so they continued their march through the old path to the camp.

-2 hours later-
"And here we are!" said Darkwind with pride. Before them was a large tent. Next to it was a smaller tent that had canned foods, water bottles, and other supplies inside. The whole "Base" was inside a medium sized clearing that was surrounded by large, extremely thick trees.

"Wow! This totally rocks!" exclaimed Scootaloo, As they went inside the larger tent. Inside there was 4 small beds and a large portable battery that had several electrical outlits and an unplugged small lamp on the "floor" next to it. "Yeah, not that bad for a tent in the middle of nowhere, huh?" said Darkwind.

They set their things down to each one of the beds. Apple Bloom found a small broom in the supply tent and started sweeping the floor. "So... I guess i'll let you guys work on this place, meanwhile, I gotta get home to Twilight. She'll KILL me if i'm late for our date tonight." said Darkwind. Spike laughed. "Okay, then. Just be careful, okay? It'll be dark i an hour or so."

"I'll be fine," Said Darkwind, with a small chuckle. "See ya." "Bye, Darkwind! Tanks for everything!" said Sweetie Belle. "No problem, Sweetie Belle." said Darkwind as he went out the Tent's door. "Visit Twilight and I sometime, okay Spike?" asked Darkwind. "I will!" Spike said. After that, Darkwind went down the path to Ponyville as everypony watched him until he was out of sight.

"Wow... we can actually survive out here!" said Apple Bloom. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired, let's work on this place tormorrow." Spike said. "Wanna do our thing on more time before bed" asked Scootaloo. "Yeah, sure. Let's do it." Spike said, with slight excitement at the thought. The crusaders all leaned in on Spike and they all pressed their lips against Spike's. "Goodnight, girls." Spike happily said, as they broke away. "Good night, Spike." The crusaders said together.

Author's Note:

Great chapter this time. I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to Rate, Review, and post comments!