• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 4,545 Views, 60 Comments

Harem Of Spike - ElderBrony



Continuation of The "Harem" chapter from "Gem Girls"

  • ...
27
 60
 4,545

Chapter 6: The Return To Camp.

After about and hour and a half of searching for the correct path and walking home, the Crusaders and Spike had finally reached their humble abode. (As Spike tended to jokingly call it.)

"So, now that we have made up and you girls aren't upset anymore, what do you wanna do?" Spike asked, adressing Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. "Ah dunno... but I do wonder how Twilight and Darkwind are doing with getting the ponies in Ponyville to accept us.

-Meanwhile, In Ponyville-
Twilight was nervously walking down the streets of Ponyville. She was extremely worried about how Rarity, Apple Jack, and Rainbow Dash would react when they found out about the Crusaders running away, Assuming they haven't already noticed their disappearance.

Finally, Twilight reached her first destination. Floating above her was Rainbow's cloud mansion. Liquid rainbows poured all over, and the building was built to resemble Ancient Greek architecture. Quickly, Twilight casted the same spell that gave Rarity wings on herself. She spread her wings and flew up to Rainbow Dash's "humble" home. She chuckled to herself as she thought that the modesty of the rainbow pony's home reflected the owner's own self esteem.

As she reached Rainbow's door, she called out to her, hoping that the pony wasn't taking one of her long afternoon naps. As expected, there was no response.

"Rainbow! Are you there?" shouted an impatient Twilight. She once again knocked on Rainbow's door, trying to gain the attention of the most likely sleeping rainbow mare. Finally, the door opened to reveal an obviously very tired pegasus.

"Twilight? Why do you have wings and what *yawn* are you doing here?" Rainbow asked the purple unicorn, slightly tilting her head in confusion.

As Twilight told Rainbow Dash about the situation with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, her jaw dropped farther and farther as Twilight spoke. "What?! Why the hay did you let them do that, Twi? What if they get eaten by a Hydra or something?" Rainbow asked/screamed at Twilight.

"Calm down, Rainbow! I'm sure they'll be fine with Spike to protect them. Besides, all we have to do is just make sure that everypony will accept their Harem relationship and stop judging them for how they live!" Twilight reassured the Pegasus mare.

"Okay... but if Scootaloo gets hurt in any way, I will pulverize whoever did it!" Rainbow said, as she flew into the air and did a hoof pump. "Glad to see you're so energized," Twilight laughed. "But we really have to hurry and tell the others before it's too late!" "Gotcha, Twi." Rainbow eagerly replied. "Now I believe we have a certain cowgirl to speak to!"

Author's Note:

Not terribly short, is it? Hope you enjoyed!