• Published 31st May 2013
  • 1,682 Views, 28 Comments

Rainbow Sparkle - EVILRAINBOWDASH



Rainbow Dash used to not think of Twilight Sparkle as anything more than a simple friend. But that's soon about to all change when they get trapped in an interdimensional portal for the next 3 days. In that time what exactly will they do...wh

  • ...
20
 28
 1,682

Epilogue

It had been no more than a week since Dash and Twilight had returned from the Dark void of nothingness that Celestia had apparently set up herself in an effort to get Dash And Twilight closer. At first Twilight was actually angry at her mentor for putting them both through the fear of not knowing weather they would ever make it out of that void before they both starved to death or in Dash's case die of pure boardom, but Twilight soon came to realize that Celestia did in fact have a point and for the time being was just glad to be back in her library, even though she was only gone for no more than three days. In any case everything was almost to normal, especially after Twilight saw Dash's softer side and found out that she actually DID have feeling for her.

__________________________________________

Dash was lying in her bed up in her cloud home trying to find sleep, but for some reason sleep just wouldn't come for the cyan Pegasus, for the harder she tried to fall asleep the more she thought of Twilight and the emotional events that took place just a few days before. "I would have thought things would have changed after those events, But apparently everything is just the same as it has always been" Dash thought to herself aloud. "well if I'm not going to sleep I should at least go stretch my wings" Dash said with a sigh as she got up of her bed and headed for the door.

Dash opened the door to her cloud home and took a step outside and with a spread of her wings was off into the darkness of Luna's night.
The cool night air felt good against Dashes face as she soared across the night sky trying to forget what had happened just a few day's before. But Dash couldn't help but wonder. "Did those words mean nothing" Dash thought to herself as she started to pass Sweet Apple Acres.


Dash then started to approach the familiar library that was home to non other than Twilight Sparkle.
Dash sighed softly, “ugh, I should at least get this off me chest” she thought to her self as she slowly started to descend.

As dash stood at the entrance to Twilight's library she felt a lump start to form in her throat, as doubt started to cross through her mind. “what will she think of me, will she hate me,” Dash thought as she got ready to knock On Twilight’s door. “well, here goes nothing” dash said aloud.

kncok,knock

As dash waited for the door to open, time seemed to nearly come to a stand still. “come on Twi, please answer” Dash thought to herself desperately as she continued waiting.

Finally dash heard the familiar rattle of the door knob as it started to twist, and finally the door swung open to reveal a tired looking purple mare.

“R-Rainbow Dash”

Twilight muttered softly as she wiped the sleep out of her eyes and yawned.

“Dash do you have any idea what time it is”

Twilight spat out with a hint of both anger and confusion.

“YEAAAA, sorry about that Twilight, i-it's just that we need to talk”

Twilight finally started to fully come to her senses and knew almost immediately what Dash wanted to talk about.

“Well you might as well come in” Twilight told Dash as she open the door wider as to allow Dash inside.

Rainbow walked inside the library as Twilight closed the door behind her, Twilight started to look for a candle to light the place, Since turning on the actual lights would more than likely prove to be bright enough to wake the baby dragon sleeping up in the loft by Twilight's bed. Twilight finally managed to find a candle and with a spark of her horn lite it with her magic.

“ Ok, I think I know what you want to talk about” Twilight said as she took a seat and a square table in the middle of the Library.
Dash set on the other side and gave Twilight a approved look.

“Yea Twilight, I though that after what happened back in that Dimension thingy we was in would at least have changed things between us, but since we got out everything has completely gone back to normal”

Twilight smiles “Dash something HAS changed”

“What the hay are you talking about Twilight? Nothing has changes...since we got back we both just seemed to, oh I don't know, go our separate ways”

Twilight's smile grew wider and Dash thought that she started to see a slight blush form on Twilight's cheeks but couldn't quite tell die due to the color of Twilight's coat.

“Dash lean over here” Twilight said.

Now Dash was certain that Twilight was blushing.

As Dash leaned over the table Twilight planted a kiss right on Dash's lips.

“Dash” Twilight said

“what?” Dash responded back.

“I will always love you” Twilight responded back continuing to look Dash right in her beautiful magenta eyes.

The rest of the night continued on as both Dash and Twilight sat on the down stairs couch and talked, they talked about anything and everything, Twilight talked about some new spells she had been working on and Dash talked about various new aerial stunts she had been working on since the week they got back.

Just as Dash was about ready to bring up another topic she looked over and noticed that Twilight was sound asleep, Dash just smiled and wrapped her wing around her shoulder lean against her and fell asleep as well as she thought of all the fun times they would have together in their newly found relationship.

Comments ( 6 )

ive got to ask, why the scootaloo tag, I didn't see her once in the whole story

ive got to ask, why the scootaloo tag, I didn't see her once in the whole story

3145304 Yea, at the beginning of the fic I was planing to incorporate her in to the fic somehow...She does get maybe a sentence or two but I kind of didn't get it done how I planned.:unsuresweetie:

2784446>>2657890>>2658046>>2658105>>2658116>>2658116>>2709154

Guys if you hated this fan fic read my newest one, it's not by any means a work of art but it's WAYYY better than this one!

Damn, haven't been on here in a LONG time, hehe, kinda embarrassed about my first fan fic to be honest, it was complete ass.

4927752
LMAO, hey man, I said it was pretty bad! ^_^

Login or register to comment