• Published 31st May 2013
  • 1,683 Views, 28 Comments

Rainbow Sparkle - EVILRAINBOWDASH



Rainbow Dash used to not think of Twilight Sparkle as anything more than a simple friend. But that's soon about to all change when they get trapped in an interdimensional portal for the next 3 days. In that time what exactly will they do...wh

  • ...
20
 28
 1,683

Explanation

Rainbow Dash awoke in a daze "Ugh my head what happened?" she asked herself, as she got to her hooves. "RAINBOW DASH!!!!" Her face lite up and she knew exactly who that was "Twili" she started to say but was stopped when she noticed the angry expression on Twilight's face.

"Rainbow Dash what on Equestria are you doing here?" Twilight questioned. "Uh...I was TRYING to save YOUR flank!" Rainbow said in somewhat of a loud tone. "Wait, WHERE IS THE PORTAL ENTRANCE!" Twilight yelled "OH NO NO NO NONONONO" "twilight" " OH no this is bad very very bad!" "TWILIGHT!!!" rainbow dash yelled "WHAT!!!!" Twilight sparkle shot back which sent Rainbow Dash into a stupor at the tone of her unicorn friends voice.

" Could you pleas explain what the hey is going on!?" rainbow asked "Ugh fine" twilight sighed. "Since we might be stuck here longer than you or I can imagine anyway" Twilight huffed. "Wait WHAT!" Rainbow said shocked. "Oh my gosh Rainbow Dash do you ever pay attention to ANYTHING I say?" Twilight questioned. "ugh nope sorry don"t speak egghead...And what did you say anyway besides freaking out?" "Oh you know when I asked (wheres the portal) and then started freaking out, Cant you put 2 and 2 together Rainbow" So then why did the vortex portal thingy disappear anyway" Rainbow asked.

"Because...The portal was never made to support more than one sentient being at a time" Twilight said. "But wait why don't you just create another portal leading back to our dimension?" rainbow asked

"IF IT WASH THAT SIMPLE DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT!!!" Twilight yelled. "Wait why are you getting all mad at me?How was I supposed to know, I heard a loud boom so I came to TRY to help a friend that could be in danger" Rainbow said with a confused look on her face.

"Bu but" Twilight sighed in defeat.rainbow was right their was no point in getting mad at her in the first place. Especially when she should have warned her friends about what she was planning on doing. "Well I better apologize" twilight thought to herself.

"Listen Rainbow dash I'm sorry for blaming this all on you. I mean after all how could you have possibly known. If anything it's my fault for not letting my friends know what i was doing" Twilight said in a apologetic tone.

"Ah don't sweat it Twi I would have probably done the same thing..Now how are going to get outta here?" Rainbow asked. "I I don't know" Twilight said sadly. "So are you saying we could literally be stuck here forever!" Rainbow Dash shouted hysterically.

"well technically we'll probably starve to death way before forever comes" Twilight said grimly. "What ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh NOOOO!!!! Bu bu I'm to young to die! I never even got to try out for the Wonderbolts yet!" Rainbow dash said growing more hysterical by the second.

"Rainbow Dash listen as long as we have each other and I have my magic theirs always away out. got it?" Twilight said with authority to her voice. "I guess your right...Besides I'm sure all our friends know by now and are trying to find us a way out" Dash said with a slight hint of relief.


................................................................................

Back in Equestria Spike just woke up from being knocked unconscious by the blast that took place earlier. As he looked around he saw books scattered all over the floor, and shelves completely knocked over. In all honesty it was lucky that the little dragon was even alive after such a catastrophic event. "Twilight!Twilight you here" the little dragon shouted. No answer. "I've got to contact princess Celestia right away" spike thought as he went scavenging around the library to find some ink, paper and a quill.

"Dear princess Celestia Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash have gone missing.
With your permission I would like to hold a meeting in Canterlot castle
so we can get this all sorted out, and get Twilight and rainbow dash back.
Twilight sparkles number one assessment Spike"

No more than 2 minutes after he sent the first letter he burped up a letter.
"wow that was fast" spike said with a small smile.

"Thank you spike. But you may be surprised to hear that
I am already fully aware of the situation at hand.
Tell the rest of the elements to meet at Twilight's library
And I will be their shortly.
Celestia"

Spike stood their stunned, what did Celestia mean she already knew
Just before spike could finish his thought Celestia appeared right in front of him with a flash.

Author's Note:

Well that's it for this chapter. Lets see how everyone likes it.