• Published 24th May 2013
  • 1,187 Views, 186 Comments

The Amazing Adventures of Spitfire and the Doctor - Lucky Seven



The Doctor meets fire pony, stuff happens.

  • ...
24
 186
 1,187

Bonus Chapter ‘D’

The Amazing Adventures of Spitfire and the Doctor

Bonus Chapter ‘D’

Edited by MissytheAngle

“Are you sure he was here?”

“Yes, sister. A guard by the name of Silver Wing reported seeing him in the Canterlot Market this morning.”

“If what you say is true, then we can’t delay, Luna.” Celestia punctuated her remark by opening the doors leading to the main hallway and quickly trotting towards an adjacent corridor. It didn’t take her long to reach her destination. A golden set of doors that hadn’t been opened in nearly five years. “What I am about to show you must never leave this room, is that understood?”

“Of course,” Luna nodded. Whatever was in this room was clearly important to Celestia, and Luna wasn’t about to betray her trust. Not again. As her sister slowly pushed open the doors and she got a peek at what lay inside, she was… disappointed, to say the least. “A statue?”

“This isn’t just any statue,” Celestia giggled. “This statue of the TARDIS is the key to peace in Equestria.”

“But… how?” Luna asked, puzzled.

“Long ago, while you were still imprisoned in the moon you now raise every night, the Doctor returned. He gave to me a device that I could use to call him in a time of great peril.”

“But what does that statue have to do with it?” Luna interrupted.

“This isn’t just a normal statue, dear sister,” Celestia smiled. “Its creator may have passed away many years ago, but the secret he bestowed upon it at my request is still just that.”

Luna watched as her sister walked up to the statue of the Doctor’s fabled ‘Police Box’, still befuddled. “Just what?”

“A secret,” Celestia replied, pushing her hoof down on the top right of the statue. The stone gave way, and Luna heard a click as the tiny ‘door’ on the left opened, revealing…

“A button?”

“The Doctor said that if this button were pushed, a signal would be sent to his ship and he would return to help us.”

“But why are you showing me, sister? We require no help.”

“I thought the same was true, Luna, until this morning. One of our scouts returned with a grave message.”

“What was the message?”

Celestia slammed her hoof own on the button, then turned back to the machine and placed it in its spot. “The changelings are invading…”

Author's Note:

Short bonus chapter, but I just wanted some set-up for a bit of conflict down the line. Next chapter will be out some time after the Super Bowl.

Comments ( 6 )

Well, at least you told us how the Doctor came in time for the invasion.
Woohoo, setups!

[youtube=9kSf8w28Fs4]

Update? :fluttercry:

7042028
Huh, I thought that Celestia said that when Discord was first introduced.:duck:
That's part of the reason why people joke about the year, a thousand years ago, must have sucked ass for everyone.
Especially Celestia, since she fought the embodiment of Chaos and a slave king, with Luna by her side. Then later had to fight a possessed Luna herself.
All in the same year.:derpytongue2:

hay do continue it I like were this is going:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment