• Published 12th May 2013
  • 498 Views, 4 Comments

Red Harrier - Gryphon Gaming



(Red ALert: Yuri's Revenge crossover) Yuri really crossed the line this time...

  • ...
5
 4
 498

Ch.3 Meeting the group

The toy, which I'm not really thinking is a toy anymore, kept trying to get me. My arm was getting tired and I just decided to watch it, putting my pistol back in its holster. I just looked at the thing as it tried to get in. The thing eventually gave up and rested on the nose of the plane. I sighed, lying back in my cockpit chair. I was just about to sleep when it suddenly started to screech. I could've sworn my ears were about to bleed when it abruptly stopped. I stared at the creature which now had my full attention.

In the distance, the sun was rising surprisingly fast, I didn't know what the Holy Hell was going on. But then it stopped right about at dawn.

The thing began to mumble to itself, suddenly there was a sight on the horizon that nearly gave me a heart attack : hundreds of the little fuckers, and one big, pissed off looking one...

~~~~~~~~~~Celestia POV, Ponyvile, Equestria, 600 hours ~~~~~~~~~~

Here I am, outside my faithful student's library home. I called them together to discuss the task at hand that made me very disturbed last night regarding the new power in my Equestria. I just don't want anypony to be hurt. I walked in and the mane six bowed, Twilight being the first to walk up to me with a worried expression.

"I got the your letter, princess... is everything okay?" She used her horn's magic to pull out the parchment letter I sent just hours ago."

"I don't know." I admitted in defeat. All six looked at me, stunned," I came to you all to see if you could help. I'm not sure about this new presence in Equestria. Whether it's harmonized, corrupt, good, evil, or even passive or destructive." The mares all looked at me, seeing their new objective present itself.

"Ah think ah know what y'all is tryin' to say, Princess." The one named Applejack nodded.

"Indeed." Rarity agreed.

"Oh yeah! So we just need to check out this alien creature and see if it wants to take on the awesomely awesome Equestrian Elements of Harmony?!" Rainbow Dash chanted, 'pumped' as she would put it.

Pinkie Pie was as excited as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy was listening closely, hiding behind her pink mane.

Suddenly, Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, walked in

"Twily!" he yelled, hugging his sister.

"Shining! What are you doing here." Twilight responded, shocked.

"Well, I'm here to-"

"...protect you if things don't go as planned." I interrupted, putting it gently that he was their body guard.

"Where's Princess Cadence?" Twilight asked.

"She's still in the Crystal Kingdom, taking care of work while I'm here."

"Shouldn't you be there just incase she needs you?"

"Relax, Twily, she has it under control." He chuckled.

I smiled, "Does everypony know what they're doing?" to which they all nodded. I left, letting them consult with themselves while I took a carriage ride back to Canterlot.

~~~~~~~~~~ Chrysalis POV, Old Castle, Everfree Forest, 700 hours ~~~~~~~~~~

Could this finally be my big break? Could this creature actually be the one who feeds my hive long enough for us to surround and take Canterlot? He certainly has quite the fight in him. We outnumbered him, took him from his simple flying machine from behind weak glass, and pinned the creature on the ground. He somehow took a few of my minions out without even using magic, but with light and sound in a weird shaped, black weapon.

In moments he had given up, had exhausted all his options. We were as surprised as he was when we found out we had no language barrier, we both spoke Equestrian. He called it "English", what ever that is. It was all going well until he pulled a knife, getting me good in my chest as he jumped into his machine. My minions were too intent on helping me than getting this advanced alien. He took his weapon too. The machine took off vertically, then left our sights, heading towards Canterlot.

~~~~~~~~~~ Pilot POV, Unknown, Unknown, 710 hours ~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I made it out! that was bat-shit crazy! I took out a few of the fuckers and I definitely wounded the big one! I was forced to land in the forest, I don't even know where. I got out and looked around. Trees, swamp,and green. Wanna know what I saw in other directions? Trees, swamp, and green.

I heard more noises approaching me. I took out my pistol which now was running low on even more ammo as if I wasn't already limited in resources. God, I still have their green guts on my uniform. I rested up against my plane.

"Hello?!" was yelled out by a masculine character. I perked right up.

"I'M OVER HERE!" I called back, excited. That's when I saw even more horses. My pupils constricted, I aimed my gun.

They came out from the shadows, all seven of them. One was tall, had golden armor, white, and had a blue mane with a freaking horn. One was purple, black mane with purple and pink highlights. Another unicorn. Next to her was a white unicorn with a purple mane. Next to that one was a light blue pegasus, her mane was rainbow colored. Another was yellow, had a pink mane that it looked like she hid behind, also a pegasus. The next one, oh boy, this one was all pink. It was also hopping and jumping instead of trotting or galloping! She was a normal horse like the last of the bunch who was orange and had a blond mane. Not that bad looking, actually~ Wait, what the fuck did I just say? Scratch that...

The tall one got in front of all of them, seeming to defend them,"Whoa! Put it down, creature!" It yelled, looking at my weapon. All was still as I complied, putting my pistol away and narrowing my eyes.

"One moment you guys attack me and the next you horses are trying to make peace?!" I ranted.

"Whoa, you can speak Equestrian?!" it was stunned.

"Hell yes I can speak English! Why the Hell were your black little friends attacking me?!"

"What black little friends?" it seemed confused. I had given up on being surprised by talking, technicolor horses.

"Those little mangled pricks!" I yelled. The tall stallion gasped along with the mares behind him.

"Watch your language, creature!" It yelled at me.

I chuckled in disbelief,"I was almost raped by little mangled black ponies and you're worried about me swearing?!" I was now freaking out.

"Look..." he appeared to be calming down," I think those ponies you're talking about are called changelings. They must've got to you first... yet you escaped."

"Damn right I have! I have their guts all over my uniform!"

The mares and the stallion noticed, some of the mares began to dry heave, others looked in disbelief.

I sighed, taking a deep breathe,"I just wanna go home..."

For the first time I felt scared. Of course I did in the castle with all the clusterfucks of changelings but that was different. I actually felt like I might burst into tears. A tear did manage to find an escape route and they noticed. The yellow one with a pink mane noticed. The next thing I knew, the thing was hugging me repeating the same thing.

"It's alright, big fella!" I felt a huge sense of comfort, for some reason. As if the world would be alright and I could make it. I tried to man up, but the look on my face of absolute pure shock said it all. I was scared and needed help.I fell back, my dirty gloves left a mental image in my head.I hugged the pony back as the others slowly approached. The stallion looked suspicious. The pink one joined the hug, then the blue one who was pulled in by the pink one. The orange one joined, then the purple pony. The white one hesitated, but joined in the hug. Tears now rolled down my face, as they all seemed sad as well. They seemed to ignore the guts on my suit. The stallion instead focused on my jet. He noticed how there were long, detachable tubes on the wings.

I got up after nearly having a mental breakdown and hanging onto these ponies for life, but I stopped.

"What are these?" He pointed at the missiles.

"Lethal weapons of mass destruction." I chuckled, rubbing the tips of the missiles.

He seemed both confused and scared shitless. "W-what?"

I giggled,"Calm down, we're pretty peaceful but we do take war seriously, having been a race who have fought since our day of birth."

He laughed,"War pigs, eh?"

I chuckled in return,"Kinda, sorta."

He kept observing the missiles,"How do these things work?"

I figured ponies would have no use for this kinda stuff. Plus he looked like the good guy so, I told him.

"Well, these are actually highly explosive, they also have rockets in them that burn to send it faster. So once I start going mach 2, yeah, they cruise pretty damn far."

As soon as I said mach 2, the blue one scoffed.

His muzzle was wide open,"Wow..." was all he said. He then seemed confused,"Wait, how have you, as a race, not destroyed your planet or country?"

"Well, we have many different countries, just under 200 different, all having different shapes, religions, leaders, and cultures. We have insanely advanced technology compared to your sharp spear." I touched the point," But, with ever cause, there is an effect. WE have global warming, flooding, intense weather, and wars, rebellions, and homicides ."

He gasped as did the mares.

"So... you're peaceful?" the blue one asked.

"Of course." I replied.

They all breathed a sigh of relief. I was just now realizing how hot it was in that forest. I took off my helmet, showing my eyes and hair for the first time. My hair is short, greasy, and brown. My eyes are more of a blue and a green mixed together. I don't look like the 'stereotypical Asian' like many of my American co-pilots think. I got back in my jet.

"Now, my ship is out of fuel so I can't just leave her here if you were planning on taking me somewhere, little horses." I looked at my instruments,"So what's the plan?" I looked at the stallion who was deep in thought. The unicorn who was purple was observing the broken, primary engines.

I relaxed a little, resting in my cockpit. "I wonder what Yuri is doing right now..." I questioned to myself. The ponies were now all checking out my jet,"Probably in the electric chair...." I chuckled to myself. Suddenly I heard a screech, same as before with the 'toy'.I looked up to see the black ponies again and the colorful ponies hiding behind my jet. I immediately took out my pistol.

"It's the creature! Get him!" The tall one said. The stallion suddenly pulled me out of the craft and all eight of us began to run for our lives.

"MY JET!" I screamed.

Comments ( 4 )

Well, from the first chapter I could have very easily mistaken that for one of my small air raids . So basically, if you don't beat me in the first 10 minutes, you will have 70+ Black Eagles making precision air strikes on all major buildings.:pinkiecrazy:
Like the story, btw.

2929237 I loved the classic Red alert games, not the modern 3D ones. So I went here to express dat love :3 :rainbowwild: :derpytongue2: :ajsmug: :twilightsmile: :yay: :trollestia: :scootangel: :rainbowkiss:

2929244 Yep! RA2: /Yuri's Revenge were some of the, if not the best PC RTS games!

Login or register to comment