• Published 12th May 2013
  • 498 Views, 4 Comments

Red Harrier - Gryphon Gaming



(Red ALert: Yuri's Revenge crossover) Yuri really crossed the line this time...

  • ...
5
 4
 498

Ch.2 Weird Toy Horses

Do you wanna know something? Food isn't easy to find in the arctic! Plus add the fact I had survived, I hope, and now I'm in this strange new environment. I sighed, jumping back in my jet and turning on the secondary engines, turning the jet into a VTOL. Leave it to me to be lucky to escape death, have a working vehicle, and still take things for granted. I was just listening to an old CD I found from this band called Fall Out Boy. I'm not sure what the song was called, but I'm sure it was something like "Light 'em 'Up".

Light 'em up, up, up

I'M ON FIRE!

Light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I sang along, having heard this song many times and remembering every single word. I wish I could play a guitar just so I could play the song as a cover and get some ladies... the ones that aren't mind controlled by Yuri, at least...

The song repeated as I had kept hitting the rewind button on the CD player. Now know this, these jets don't come with CD, DVD, MP3, VHS, or any of that fancy, smancy stuff. All they have are VTOL engines (secondary engines), Jet engines (primary engines), flares, missiles, and a targeting computer. It's up to the pilot most of the time just to smuggle entertainment aboard. Before I took off for my last known mission with the globe and all, I brought an old disk-shaped CD player. It was old, had a blue cover, and monochrome numbers and letters that would show up on the small screen, usually to tell the time or the track number.

I sang along loudly:

B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark

And besides in the mean, mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

I'm in the de-details with the devil

So now the world can never get me on my level

I just gotta get you off the cage

I'm a young lover's rage

Gonna need a spark to ignite

My songs know what you did in the da-a-ark

So light 'em up, up, up

Light em' up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I'M ON FIRE!

~~~~~~~~~~Canterlot, 22:08, Princess Celestia POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a startling jump. I stared outside my large window in my bed chamber. I felt as if something wasn't right in the peaceful lands of Equestria. I gently moved from my bed and walked out, my mane uncombed and not waving. I exited my bed chamber and looked for my sister, Luna. I soon found myself traveling down hallways I had already walked down. Guards looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but once I stared back they stood back straight up, starred ahead, and saluted.

After a short time of searching, I finally found my sister.

"Are you alright, dear sister?" she asked, noticing my informal appearance.

"I feel as if something is wrong, Luna." I responded to my sister, not answering her question. She looked at me with a worried gaze.

"What is it?" She asked, seeming ready to take action.

"I don't know." I closed my eyes, for once not being able to take the first step in fixing a problem. I couldn't even plan what to do next. "I feel as if the balance of good and evil in Equestria will be in the balance with one individual and his machine.I looked at my sister,"Should we get Princess Twilight and her friends?"

"If you believe this will help Equestria's dilemma, sister." Luna walked me back to my bed chamber "But tomorrow... you need your rest to rise the sun tomorrow."

"Thank you, Luna." I said, before dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~ Changeling Hive, 22:08, Queen Chrysalis POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I woke from my bed, staring around my pitch black room. I could had sworn I felt something extreme had took place.
Maybe somepony who secretly admired me was giving themselves up to feed me and my hive... maybe not...

I felt a beating sensation where my horn was. I felt this when Nightmare Moon came back to Equestria. Somepony had reentered Equestria beyond Celestia's control. I grinned, knowing that Celestia would fret once she found out.

Two of my minions walked over and I immediately looked at them,"Spread out all over Equestria and find the creature who had just entered this world!" I commanded. They looked at me funny. I face hoofed "Look for the creature that seems like they don't belong on this planet..." I dumbed it down for them. They saluted and shot out of my bed chamber.

Maybe I could get this creature to love me and worship me. If it could come here without Celestia's knowledge and beyond her power, it must be powerful! I bet it would have enough positive emotions to feed my hive for years~. I would need to look tomorrow, for I was too tired to search and investigate now. A queen like me needs her beauty sleep!

~~~~~~~~~~ Black Eagle, 22:08, Korean Pilot POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I felt as if I became public enemy number one. A throbbing in my buttocks told me that I was not welcome where I was. My VTOL engines nearly froze over moments before and so I'm lucky I began to see trees around, signalling I was entering some kind of forest.

"Maybe I'm in Alaska..." I tried to explain to myself. "Or Russia..." I guessed again, no way to confirm for sure. My fuel gauge was nearing the E as I looked for some signs of civilization. "Damn, this forest is HUGE!" i exclaimed. "I heard there was a huge forest in Russia, this needs to be it, then!"

In the distance I saw an old castle. I needed to land and that castle was the most flat looking thing around that had clear area somewhat safe for landing. I set out the landing gear and steadily descended, touching down. I exited and looked to see if anything was missing or destroyed. Everything looked fine. I breathed a quick sigh of relief. That was when I heard weird clicking sounds behind me. I took my simple handgun from its holster and aimed it at whatever was making the sound. It was a baby horse clicking its teeth right beneath me. It was wrapped like a human baby would be when they're born and in a hospital.

"D'awwww" I cooed, looking at the horse. I picked it up, its giant eyes looking up at me. I thought it was a toy or something. That was when I noticed something. It was 2 dimensional.... Not only that, but when I tried to take a closer look at it, it erupted into green flames and turned into some weird bug horse! It was black with blue fly-like eyes! It's hooves and fly-like wings looked like Swiss Cheese and I was scarred! So much so that I leaped back into my ship and closed the cock pit. It flew up and tried to buck at my cockpit windshield. I aimed my gun at it, not daring to take the shot to ruin my only defense against these creatures. This was one Hell of a dysfunctional toy...