• Published 5th May 2013
  • 1,429 Views, 7 Comments

A Dash Of Amnesia - FlufflePuff



Rainbowdash.... Is that it? My name.....or is it?

  • ...
7
 7
 1,429

Cutie mark Catastrophy

Rainbow Dash was lying in bed bored to the bone. she had just finished lunch and was searching for a way to entertain herself. She had made a list earlier that morning, when her "friends" were visiting.
"Right," Dash said. "Next on the list is....vase smashing!" Dash was nearing the bottom of the list, were all of the stupid ideas were listed. Rainbow Dash got out of bed and grabbed the vase. She was just about to let it slip from her grasp when she heard a gasp come from the door. The nurse was standing there, a look of sheer terror on her face.
"Rainbow Dash!" she squealed. Dash quickly placed the vase back on the table and jumped into bed. She put on the cheesiest smile she could muster and said
"yes nurse?"
"I WAS coming in to tell you that you are going to be leaving this afternoon," she said.
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Dash said giving a little victory dance.
"BUT" said the nurse. "If you have got brain damage and do any other stupid things like trying to smash a lamp while I'm gone we might have to leave you here for a few more days." The nurse said giving me Rainbow Dash a funny look.
"I'm fine" Dash sighed. she knew she should have gone with pillow tearing.

Rainbow Dash's wings were still badly sprained but she could walk. Dash went and sat down in the lobby. The nurse would be coming over to get her soon. Dash picked up a magazine and started to read. She suddenly heard hoofsteps approaching her. The nurse stared at Dash.
"Are you sure you are ok now Rainbow Dash?" She said looking at me with care.
"As I told you earlier, I'm fine!" Dash said. Some of the nurses here were a little bit overprotective.
"Okay then Rainbow Dash but remember! do not fly for a week.
She nodded.
"Alright then Rainbow Dash you are free to go. Rainbow galloped over to the door and stepped out.

Rainbow Dash wandered hopelessly lost in the streets of Ponyville. Dash had NO IDEA where she lived or how to get there. So she stopped to ask for directions. A massive tree towered over her. It looked pretty welcoming though.
Dash knocked on the door with her hoof. There was a slight pause and then it opened to show a very distressed looking Unicorn on the other side.
"Hi Dash!" she said frantically.
"Hey um..Unicorn." Dash said.
"Oh dear, I never told you my name!" she said frantically. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, But you can just call me Twilight." she said reaching out a hoof. Dash shook it with glee.
"Hey Twilight!" Rainbow said. "um what I was going to say was.."
"Here," Twilight said helping me through the door.
"No, I really don't want to stay it just.."
"No I insist! lets talk about it over a cup of tea" Twilight said. she started to help Dash through the door and into the kitchen.
"Hey! I'm fine!" Dash said. "I didn't forget how to walk!" Dahs laughed. As Rainbow Dash brushed past Twilight she screamed.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Twilight shrieked.
"What, What?" Dahs asked looking at the terrified unicorns face.
"RAINBOWDASH YOUR CUTIEMARK!!!!!!!" she shrieked.

Sure enough, when I looked down I saw a BLANK FLANK!

Author's Note:

sorry this was a short chapter guys!
Hope you are liking it so far!

-FlufflePuff

Comments ( 6 )

RainbowDash.... Is that it? My name.....or is it?

Nope, it's Rainbow Dash.

hmmm, interesting, I'll stick around to see where this is going:coolphoto:

2530673 yeh, It is my first fimfic
I will add a bit more detail but just to tell you that she didn't see what she crashed into:rainbowlaugh:
thanks

sure enough, when I looked down I was a BLANK FLANK!

What a plot twist!!!!!

Login or register to comment