• Published 5th May 2013
  • 1,429 Views, 7 Comments

A Dash Of Amnesia - FlufflePuff



Rainbowdash.... Is that it? My name.....or is it?

  • ...
7
 7
 1,429

Rainbowdash..... Dosent ring a bell...

All of Rainbow's muscles ached. She couldn't move her wings. She was tired. She snuggled up into the blankets of her bed and tried to sleep but there was somepony whispering beside her bed. Dash opened her eyes to see a purple unicorn staring at her.
"Rainbow Dash your awake!" she shrieked.
What? Rainbow Dash looked around? Was this strange pony talking to her?
"Um I think you might have the wrong pony." Dash said looking into her gleaming purple eyes.
"Aw come on Dashie!" Said a pink earth pony. "Stop fooling around!" She giggled.
Dash looked around the room. There was five of them.
"Are you alright sugar cube?" said the orange earth pony.
"Wait...Where am I? Rainbow asked frantically looking around.
"Why your in the Ponyville hospital darling!" Said the white unicorn.
"Who ARE you guys?" Dash said.
"Oh Dear...There seems to be something wrong with Dash.." said a yellow Pegasus.
"Ya think Fluttershy?" said the purple unicorn again.
I looked at them all. They seemed to be waiting for me to speak.
"What happened?" Dash asked looking at them all.
"You mean...You don't remember ANYTHING?!" said the Pink one.
"Should I remember anything?" she asked once more. The five ponies looked at her in surprise. The purple unicorn touched Rainbows forehead with her hoof.
"Rainbow Dash, do you remember us?" She said staring straight into Rainbow's eyes. There was a sudden knock on the door. Dash sat up as a Nurse came in.
"Visiting hours are over girls." she said. The ponies Groaned. The nurse looked at them in surprise.
"Rainbow Dash should be out by this afternoon" she said looking at the astonished ponies.
"Come on girls, Lets go." The purple unicorn sighed. The other ponies started to leave but she stayed there and stared at Rainbow Dash.
"See ya dashie!" said the pink Earth Pony.
"Goodbye Darling!" said the white Unicorn.
"Get well soon sugar" said the orange Earth Pony.
"Um..um bye" said the yellow Pegasus. The purple Unicorn stared at me for a second longer then said.
"I will see you soon Rainbow Dash" and she walked out.
Rainbow Dash? RAINBOW DASH? think, think, think! I couldn't remember anything other than
1. I was a Pegasus
2. my name was apparently Rainbow Dash
3. I was a mare
4. I have at least 5 friends.
Well...that's a start.

Author's Note:

HI GUYS!
oooo Dashie is in a bit of trouble eh?
Hope you are enjoying it so far! I know it isn't much but it is my first fimfic.....

-FlufflePuff