Jongoji245
Group Contributor

Missouri, United States.

NicLove
Group Admin

5273957 Manitoba, Winnipeg

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Contributor

Born and raised in Southern California USA.

Clicker
Group Contributor

Lou Alp
SD CA.
I like to lurk

NicLove
Group Admin

5305452 Nice 2 meat you

Rune Caster the First, it's nice to meet all of you.

Winford, Bristol, UK.

5273957 Hi all, I'm Lord Krahtorra, don't know how I was found out, but good to be here!

I live in So-Cal, calimesa

The name's Metool Bard. Nice to meetcha. :pinkiehappy:

I have quite a bit of experience with the Autistic Spectrum, particularly what was formerly known as Asperger's Syndrome. So, I think it's fitting that I'd join up here.

MoJoK20X
Group Contributor

Nice to meet you.
I'm MojoK20X
Also known as Mojo Kitsune (my alias)

Hello!
My name is not Ditzy Doo Crosseyed, I currently prefer Star Lightning.
Bonjour!
...I don't actually speak french.

Autismo555, at your service.

Maxsteele
Group Contributor

Maxsteele is my name. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago in the West Indies or Caribbean as you might know it. I love to read and can't write a story to save my life.

Drago Cadenza
Group Contributor

5260111 CT-6591-6210 reporting for duty Sir!

5273957 So you live in Missouri too? Incredible.

Hello Everyone. I'm CT-6591-6210, and I'm glad to be here.

Drago Cadenza
Group Contributor

Well, I'm not sure right now. I'll have to take time to think about it since College for me will be on the 22nd of this month and I'll be busy with that when it comes around Sir! :rainbowdetermined2:

Hi I'm the great and powerful spike and I'm from Texas.:moustache:

MoJoK20X
Group Contributor

5431058 nice to meet you

Comment posted by ShadowStar_IMHP deleted Aug 17th, 2016

Greetings and Salutations.

I posted earlier but I noticed a few spelling errors. Silly spell checker!

I'm in Virginia and yes I been diagnosed with Aspergers. As well a few other problems including nerve damage at the base of my skull, hard of hearing, and poor eyesight.

I don't have an OC yet. If I use myself as a base it would be a Bat Pony. Even if Bat ponies are not Canon. Mainly because I'm nocturnal. My second idea is a Peregrine falcon / Black Panther griffon.

An interesting note has anyone else noticed the MLP griffon are omnivores? They have both a beak and teeth going by the artwork. Flat teeth for grinding plants. Then there Gilda selling baked goods a grain product.

GundamBrony
Group Contributor

GundamBrony nice to meet you

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Now I come to realize that I never introduced myself.

Greetings, I'm Time Reaper, I live in Venezuela, I have Asperger and I don't have an OC. I really hope we can get along.

My Time Zone is Caracas -4:00 GT in case anyone want to write me something.

Drago Cadenza
Group Contributor

5432975 That's alright.

Sleepy Panda
Group Admin

Hi! I'm Panda. I'm not an Aspie but I've been told by psychiatrists that I have a lot of the characteristics, and a good portion of my friends IRL are on the spectrum. I live in the East Coast of the US and while I'm rather shy and socially awkward, I love making new friends. I'm also diagnosed with a bunch of other mental disorders, but that's another story entirely. :twilightsmile:

5260111 Hi,

I'm Dramapony. Like Panda above me, I don't have an official asperger diagnosis, however my therapist keeps insisting that I carry many of the traits often associated with it. I'm a bit reluctant to get a diagnosis or screening from anyone, however I can't help the feeling that I can relate to a lot of stories from autistic people and even some members in the group. Just hoping to live and learn.

dj-pon3fan
Group Contributor

5260111 Hey I'm dj-pon3fan, also known as Jase (the first letters of me and my sisters first names put together). I live in Iowa, USA.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Hi, I'm that fanatical maiden with various interests that don't necessarily relate. :heart: I have got that aspiedom.

Shadow Weapon
Group Contributor

Hi my name is Sonic Blast, I live in New Zealand, I am a massive nerd and I have aspergers.

EchoWing
Group Contributor

5260111 Um, hello. EchoWing here, native of Indianapolis. I was diagnosed with Asperger's years ago, though I don't really identify myself as such - socially awkward yes, perhaps overly sensitive, definitely prone to depression, but not really and Aspie. Genuinely surprised to have been invited into the group, but didn't feel like turning it down.

None of my OCs are Aspies themselves, but one is as familiar with the Autism Spectrum as I am. And I have a younger brother who's very low-functioning, so yeah. Spoilers for my followers.

The Bricklayer
Group Contributor

5260111 The Bricklayer, an 18 year old born in West Virginia but raised in Florida.

Call me Kriysix and if you have any questions drop them at my user-page. o>

Thunder-Bolt
Group Contributor

5260111 The name's Grant. :twilightsmile:

Diamond Sparkle
Group Contributor

I am Thomas and I have Asperger's Syndrome.

5260111 Hi I'm Keam :) I'm just an ally/ relative of someone woth these disorders who were invited to the group and decided to join

Hello I'm dragonblade0196 as it says here. I go by a multitude of names at the moment though not on this website.:twilightblush:

5273932 oh my gosh, I'm Canadian, too! :yay: By the way, I'm SharpNote the FABULOUS. I was diagnosed with autism when I was about 6, and I was recently invited to this group.

Disavowed ASH
Group Contributor

Salutations.

I'm Disavowed Agent/ASH.

Also known by my aliases MadMarathonMan's Barkeep (YouTube Channel), BWO Marathon(Xbox Live), and Weird Tale(Non-Formal YouTube Account)

My real name is David D. Sanchez Ortiz, I'm an Economy Major, former Mechanical Engineering student (From 2010-2013), and hopefully I'll be able to qualify for Grad School this year.

I'm Bi-lingual, and a lover of myth, folklore, and classical literature. Not to mention Mike Mignola Comic's.

I'm an amateur writer, and a terrible book critic.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's before going to University back in 2009.

SirShadestrider
Group Contributor

You can call me SirShadestrider, I was raised in Maryland, and my parents learned that I had Asperger's Syndrome probably when I was around seven years old.

Dusk Raven, author of questionable willpower but boundless ideas.

I love planning stories and settings, and not much else. One of those things happens to be MLP, one of my favorite series' of all time and center of one of the only fandoms I've been proud to be a part of.

I'm Captain Caribou. I am not on the autistic spectrum, but I have lived with someone all my life who has autism. I am crazy into creative games like Cities: Skylines and Planet Coaster, and am currently in school to be an AutoCAD drafter.

lockheed
Group Contributor

Hello. I'm lockheed. Got diagnosed with Asperger's around age 9 (9 almost 10 years ago). Currently a student pilot, aircraft mechanic, and a bombardier instructor with the museum I help at. Other than those activities, pretty much just a loner.

Hello I'm Sandstorm, and I was diagnosed when I was 3 because i kept banging the back of my head against it.

5260111 Blair Culp
Ohio
Turning 19 in January (22nd)
Autism Spectrum Disorder

Plough and Stars Pony
Group Contributor

5260111 Good afternoon, NicLove. This brony lives on a tiny island called Barra in the Outer Hebrides, off the north-west coast of Scotland, Great Britain. This brony is going to be 24 years old soon.
This brony came to Barra in 1998, when he was five years old. The reason was my Mum and Dad saw I was not quite like other children, and decided to take me as from large population centres just in case.
This brony is intelligent, creative, easy-going, and works at the local Community Garden:https://www.facebook.com/Garadh-a-Bagh-a-tuath-185278524889418.
Oh, and he reads a lot. Really, a lot. He is working through a reading list of thirty-four e-books before he is able to start the Sea Lion Press e-books:http://sealionpress.co.uk/our-books/.

TheProf
Group Contributor

I'm ProfReynolds316 (the "prof" is for professor; "Reynolds" is for "John Reynolds", my default character name; "316" is for John 3:16) I'm a Texan who is currently living in Oregon.

Plough and Stars Pony
Group Contributor

5675970 I know a pegasister who lives in Oregon. This pegasister is Bad_Seed_72, and she is not on the site at the moment.

TheProf
Group Contributor

There are only two bronies/pegasisters I know in person (not online). One of them is my brother. The other was a friend from high school. I wish I could find some more brony and pegasister friends. Then again, maybe I know more than I think (you never know when someone might be a closet brony)

pixelbit5
Group Contributor

5260111 Hey. I'm Thomas. Not really sure what to put here, so I'll just say that I've got Asperger's, and I've been in the MLP fandom since August 2015! Always happy to meet others that share my interests, but I don't really know many IRL because I'm timid as all hell. Anyways, always up for a chat, and I'll help out anyone that asks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 205