- 1,645 words · 307 views · 17 · 0
- 11,356 words · 6,836 views · 453 · 13
- 1,033 words · 215 views
- 12,012 words · 1,925 views · 87 · 2
- 1,950 words · 496 views · 35 · 1
- 1,852 words · 501 views
- 1,603 words · 1,658 views · 43 · 2
- 2,131 words · 933 views · 29 · 1
- 2,984 words · 767 views · 9 · 2
42 members follow Firebirdbtops
- D G D Davidson
- lines n stuff
- Lazy Moose
- Meta Knight
- Xasa Vadam
- 11th Element
- D_Tavs exe
- Ray Interlight
- Jonathon Smythe
- Vengeful Spirit
- rainbow dash 647
- Queen of Fools
- frost saphire
- Mystic Flare
Gold Standard (comedy)
Authors who have caused me to laugh uncontrollably are rare, but the few that make this list are the magnificent elite that I can only hope to aspire to.
Jasonthehuman for his amazing work on Anthropology and it's spinoff
Arcainum for the gut busting Harpflank and Sweets.
Consider yourselves fully approved Elements of Laughter.:pinkiehappy:
How to tell that you've been on Fimfiction too much.
1) When you read a book or magazine, you want to post a comment at the end of a chapter.
2) When reading an article in the newspaper, you wonder how clueless user and obnoxious writer would react to it.
3) When chatting with your friends you deeply miss the :yay: emoticon.
4) You have spent your time figuring out the activity schedules of the mods in order to perfectly time publishing your new story.
5) You are in a conversation and someone's poor grammar flips your attack switch.
6) You get more P.M.s than spam emails.
7) You are filled with the need to track and fave when your sibling told you about their day.