• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 3,625 Views, 11 Comments

Rainbow Dash's evil twin - Trollolol

  • ...
4
 11
 3,625

NICE STUFF HAPPENS


Brony arrived back at the cave. “Some bad stuff might be happening, but don’t worry, I am super powerful and I’m sure I can win this because I’m awesome.”

“No, you’re not. Believe me, I know all about ‘awesome’,” Rainbow Dash said, glaring at Brony.
At that point Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie burst in. “Rainbow Dash, we’re here to rescue you!” Twilight said. The box containing the Elements of Harmony floated above her head.

“Yay! It’s you! I knew you’d come for me eventually! I hope my evil puppet clone didn’t hurt anyone. Oh, if she did!” Rainbow Dash pawed the ground at that thought.

“Oh, are those those stuuuupid elements?” Brony said in disgust. “PLEASE. I am way too powerful for those to get me!”

“We’ll see about that,” Twilight said, opening the box. “We put them back in so we wouldn’t lose them when flying in the ball---HEY!” Twilight realized that the box didn’t just hold the elements, but it also held a certain baby dragon who was curled up between them.

“Hi, Twilight,” Spike said sheepishly.

“Spike! This is way too dangerous for you!” Twilight scolded.

“The box seemed comfortable.” Spike explained.

“Oh! Did he eat the elements?” Pinkie asked.

“I’m not that stupid!” Spike protested. “Besides, Zecora said no gems for a while…hi Rainbow Dash! You’re the real one, right?”

“Sure am! Now I just need to get out of this cage.”

“Forget it! No magic or kicking it can break it. But go ahead and try!” Brony said.

The ponies tried magic and kicking the cage but it wouldn’t break.

“Seeeeeeee? Oh you are such weak little females!” Brony crowed.

“Shut UP!” Applejack said. “You’ve been such a pain in the—”

“Wait! Let me try,” Spike said. He bit the cage.

“Spike! Don’t break your teeth!” Twilight said, alarmed.

But Spike didn’t. He bit through the bars expertly, freeing Rainbow Dash. “My teeth are super sharp! They can bite through anything!” Spike said cheerfully.

“Thanks, little dude!” Rainbow Dash flew around. “Awwww yeah. It’s so nice to be free! Now! About those Elements of Harmony…”

The ponies gathered the Elements of Harmony and stood before Brony.

“Oh, fine!” Brony said. “But you are wasting your time!”

Sure enough, even with a bunch of fancy rainbows and stuff, the Elements didn’t harm Brony.

“HAHAHAH! SEE? I AM BRONY! BRO HOOF! BRONY CAN NOT BE DEFEATED BECAUSE LOVE AND TOLERATE!” Brony yelled really really loudly and the cave shook.

“What does that even mean?” Spike asked.

“Oh, what do we do now?” Fluttershy said in a panicky voice.

“Aww, so cuute,” Brony said, going over to Fluttershy. “Why don’t you be my wife? We can rule together! Well, I mean, I will be the ruler, but you can stay in the kitchen and cook and have kids.”

“NO!” Fluttershy said, glaring at Brony. “If I ever want to get married, and have kids, it will be with someone I love! I will probably continue caring for animals, but if I decide to change that for whatever reason, it will be MY choice, not a choice dictated to me. Understood?”

“Oh, whatever.” Brony rolled his eyes. He and Fluttershy continued to argue a little while, with Twilight observing them.

“This may be a long shot,” she said.

“Yes, Darling?” Rarity asked.
“But you will notice how much contempt he has for… ‘females’ as he calls us. Shouldn’t someone like that be weak to anything considered ‘girly?’”

“Perhaps, but what would be?” Rarity asked.

“Clothes. Pink. Cupcakes. Dolls. Makeup. Jewelry.” Spike suggested.

Pinkie bounced. "Pink! Like me?” she asked excitedly.

“Well maybe. I think we have most of those things with us,” Twilight said. “Fluttershy, get over here!”

The ponies dug through some of the things they brought with them in another box that was also in the balloon but I forgot to mention that OH NO. Sure enough, Pinkie had packed cupcakes, Rarity a hair pin and some makeup, as well as a hat.

“We don’t have any dolls, though. Or pink.” Twilight pointed out, because the cupcakes happened to be orange and white.

“I can take care of the pink!” Pinkie said cheerfully. She found a sharp rock and cut off a lock of her mane.

“Excellent! Now we just need a doll,” Twilight said, looking around.

“Oh, that’s right. Apple Bloom asked me to give this away. She said she was done with it,” Applejack said, pulling a small doll out of her hat.

“Oh, that’s convenient!” Twilight said. The ponies each took one of the Elements of Girly and threw them at Brony.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GET THIS GIRLY STUFF AWAY PONIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MANLY!” Brony yelled, but disappeared when the girly stuff was thrown at him. He was gone! Hopefully forever! Meanwhile, fake Rainbow Dash dissolved into sparkles.

The next day, Luna and Celestia threw a huge party for the ponies (and Spike, for chomping on the cage). Everyone was super grateful and happy and lots and lots of good stuff happened for a long time after that.


THE

END

Comments ( 3 )

Yay! I want to see this made into an episode so badly. I'll even script it! :rainbowlaugh:

Spit Fire had a lot of nice things happen to her as did everyone ever because SPOILLLLLLLLLLLLLER
the villain was defeated :pinkiesmile:

Sorry if the paragraphs are bad. When I copied it over it ate all my indents :applecry: I tried to fix it though.

Login or register to comment