• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 3,626 Views, 11 Comments

Rainbow Dash's evil twin - Trollolol

  • ...
4
 11
 3,626

Rainbow Dahs is a WONDERBOLT

Twilight was reading from the book she had. “Okay, it says here ‘Brony is a chaotic Alicorn that causes trouble wherever he goes. He likes to make pony clones and trap the real pony in its place. He can see everything through the clone’s eyes and actions!”

“So…that wasn’t really Rainbow Dash we’ve been seeing?” Rarity asked.

“Maybe. ‘Brony has a strange chaotic order that makes no sense to any pony. He wants things his way and his way only. It’s been rumoured that he is rather callous and misogynistic, but says misogyny doesn’t exist.’ Ah—look at this picture!”

Twilight held up a picture of an Alicorn sitting on a throne. Several ponies were behind him in cages. His throne was full of spikes and skulls that Twilight couldn’t identify.

“What are those skulls?” Rarity asked.

“Well it says here that it’s been rumoured that Brony was originally a human, or possibly an accidental creation by humans.” Twilight continued to read. “Oh, the skulls are supposed to be based on humans, but they are fake. Humans are said to live in a world separate from ours.”

“What a strange thing to do.” Zecora said.

“It apparently is supposed to make him look more intimidating. ‘Brony believes himself to be a very intimidating, frightening pony. He likes to dress up in long coats, fedoras, and dark glasses, and laugh evilly. Although a lot of ponies find this very silly, his magic and manipulative ways are nothing to be laughing at.’”

Somewhere far away, Rainbow Dash (the fake one) was performing a lot of Sonic Rainbooms and flying very fast. Her performance was so impressive that she got what she wanted—she was in the Wonderbolts! She flew home after being given her uniform, knowing she would be probably getting a party from Pinkie.

“That should be ME!” Rainbow Dash (the real one) protested from her cage.

“YES! Just as planned!” Brony yelled.

“Shut UP! I was supposed to be a Wonderbolt! I don’t want a rude, fake clone of me living MY dreams.” Rainbow Dash sulked.

“Ugh. Hey, how about I let you out. Would that make you feel better?” Brony said to Dash.

“Huh? Really? Wait, what’s the catch?” Rainbow Dash was suspicious.

“You go and make me a sandwich!” Brony laughed.

“That was not funny.” Rainbow Dash glared at him.

“Lighten up, it’s a joke. Anyway, I’m not letting you out. In fact, I’m going to make a Pinkie next so I’ll have to capture her,” Brony said, running out of the cave.

“Wait! No! Leave her alone!” Rainbow Dash called after him, waving her hoof out of the cage. But he didn’t hear her.