• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 3,625 Views, 11 Comments

Rainbow Dash's evil twin - Trollolol

  • ...
4
 11
 3,625

Party and bad Rainbow Dash appears

The next day Pinkie Pie was tired because she was throwing a party for a really long time because she hoped Rainbow Dash would return and would get a party and be happy. She had all he friends there before but they got tired and went away. Twilight said she didn’t want Spike up too late so she left first and brought him. Rarity had some dresses to make because she needed to make a lot of dresses soon for something. And Applejack had to kick a bunch of apple trees and Fluttershy had to fix some baby bunnies that broke their legs (DO NOT WORRY THE BUNNIES ARE FINE NOW) but Gilda appeared and was there now because she heard Dash was sad and was worried about her.

“Well if she doesn’t appear I will have to go home soon because I have to do stuff.” Gilda told Pinkie but there was a crash and Rainbow Dash was there!

“RAINBOW DASH I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY!” yelled Pinkie Pie.

“Of course I am fine I am 20% cooler than everyone, right?” Rainbow dash shook off some punch that had fallen on her and it got all over Pinkie who didn’t mind and Gilda who was kind of mad but didn’t decide to act too mad in case Rainbow Dash was still upset.

Rainbow Dash stood and looked sparkly somehow and said “Well, there’s a party for me! Hurray! It’s because I’m awesome but where is everyone.”

“They got tired and left,” Pinkie said. “Maybe we can—“

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY GO AWAY I WILL GET THEM BACK AND BRING THEM TO THIS PARTY!!!!!!!!!” Rainbow Dash yelled and flew out of the building.

“Wow, that was actually rather uncalled for,” Gilda said, as Pinkie brought her a towel. “She’s in a strange mood.”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure she’ll come around!” Pinkie bounced around cleaning stuff up. “She’s just upset!”

**

Rainbow Dash WAS upset of course—because that wasn’t Rainbow Dash! It was an evil copy of her and the real Rainbow Dash was in a cage in a cave that was owned by Brony. Brony, as it turned out, was an Alicorn that had bright patterns all over him. He was garish, even by Rainbow Dash’s standards.

“You won’t get away with this!” Dash shouted, slamming her hooves against the cage. “My friends will know that’s not me and will come and get me and we will probably smash you with the Elements of Harmony!”

“No you WON’T” Brony said, glaring at Rainbow Dash. “My puppet will fool anyone because I know anything better than anyone and it will be okay. It is also faster than you.” Brony laughed evilly for a really long time again and Rainbow Dash covered her ears because it was annoying.

**

“We are sorry we weren’t at your party at first” Twilight said to Rainbow Dash after the party was over.

“It’s okay because I got you all to come to the party eventually and everyone had fun because the party was about me,” Rainbow Dash said.

“So um, are you feeling better?” Fluttershy asked because she was scared Dash wasn’t.

“Of course!” Dash flew above in circles. “The Wonderbolts will accept me eventually!”

“Of course, Darling” said Rarity.