• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 3,626 Views, 11 Comments

Rainbow Dash's evil twin - Trollolol

  • ...
4
 11
 3,626

Raibow Dash insults someone

Bubblecup was playing with a thundercloud because Rainbow Dash tripled dared her to. But a bunch of stuff on the town hall broke.

“CAREFUL, Derpy!” rainbow Dash said annoyed.

“I just don’t know what went wrong!” Bubblecup was too startled by being called “Derpy” to know what else to say. Everyone knew her name was Bubblecup. Her parents would not name her a mean name. What was with Rainbow Dash?

“Nice job, Rainbow Dash!” Bubblecup finally said, hoping that if she was nice to Raibow Dash then Dash wouldn’t call her mean names again. But some stuff broke instead.

Later Bubblecup was going to tell Twilight what happened but she was gone to look for Applejack who ran away for some reason. So Bubblecup rebuilt the town hall all by herself instead because she’s cool like that.

Rainbow Dash ended up in the hospital because she wasn’t looking where she was going. She tried to tell everyone she hated reading.

MeANWHILE at the cave Real Rainbow Dash was mad at Brony because she didn’t like how cruel Fakebow Dash was being. She could see everything she said or did through a crystal ball monitor. “I would never call Bubblecup ‘Derpy!’” Rainbow Dash told Brony.

“SHUT UP! IT’s a GREAT NAME and I do not know why PEOPLE GET MAD OVER it because it’s GOOD BECAUSE I SAY IT’S GOOD” BRony yelled and yelled and yelled and yelled until his voice stopped so he got a typewriter and wrote out angry letters to Rainbow Dash in capslock but she ignored them.

A few days later Spike was sick so Twilight wasn’t sure what to do with him. Rainbow Dash decided to prank him and Twilight got mad. “You shouldn’t be doing that! He’s not feeling well!” She said.

“He’s probably just lovesick for Rarity. I told her to date him but she didn’t and now Spike is going to die!” Rainbow Dash said.

“I’m going to DIE?!” Spike was scared.

“NO! You’ve probably just got some sort of bug. Maybe Zecora will have some ideas, since she’s the only one around who is a good dragon doctor. Anyway, don’t worry about Rarity or whatever. Rainbow Dash go away I will talk to you later but don’t fill Spike’s head with garbage it isn’t nice!” Twilight started to leave for Zecora and asked Big Macintosh to watch Spike because he was there but was being quiet because he doesn’t talk much .

“FINNNNNNE WHATEVR” Rainbow Dash flew away and decided to bug the mayor instead.

Mayor Mare as she was often nicknamed because she thought it was more badass if she didn’t have a name was writing some town stuff on paper.

“MAYOR! There is a huge emergency,” Rainbow Dash said through the window in a disguised voice so the mayor wouldn’t know it was her.

Mayor Mare ran outside and saw no emergency.

“What is going on? There isn’t an emergency!” the mayor was mad.

“Fluttershy pulled a prank on you!” Rainbow Dash said and flew away. The mayor believed her so Fluttershy was put in a pony jail until she got a trial (NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!)