• Published 30th May 2013
  • 386 Views, 3 Comments

A STAR story - TheBlueRaven



The Elements of Harmony are teleported to Earth. Join them on their adventure along with 6 best friends and their siblings.

  • ...
 3
 386

Chapter 1

It was a weekend and Raven and Kal were playing video games. They were playing Mario Kart on their Wii and Raven was beating Kal majorly.

"Oh, come on" Kal said.

"Aww yeah, I win again." Raven said.

"Ok, how about 4 out of 6?" Kal offered.

"Uhh, how about no? Come on Kal we've played like a dozen times. Can we play a different game now or are you afraid I'll beat you at that too?" Raven asked.

"No, I'm not afraid. I know you'll beat me at that too." Kal said.

"Ok, how about we play Wii sports resorts, any game you want?" Raven asked.

"Ok" Kal said. 'Perfect, now I can actually beat her. I know, I'll pick golf, Raven sucks at golf' Kal thought.


//Sometime later//


"What, I lost." Kal said.

"Eeyup" Raven said.

"But how?" Kal asked.

"I don't know but dude for reals, I've beat you like 4 times. Pick something else to play" Raven said.

“But wait, how did I lose, I mean you suck at golf." Kal asked again.

"Kal I don't suck at golf, I just don't like it. So can we play something else? Oh I know how about archery?" Raven asked.

"What, oh hell no Raven. I know for sure you'll beat me at that." Kal said.

"Well what do you want to play, how about canoeing?" Raven offered.

"Ok"


//Sometime later, again//


"Awww yeah, I win. What now?" Kal said.

"I lost. What, I want a rematch." Raven declared.

"Ok"

They started playing, but then the wind picked up and these lights appeared in their house. They were confused and didn't know what was going on. The lights began to focus and the wind became even stronger with every second the lights were there.

Then suddenly the lights became so bright, it hurt to look at them. Then they just busted and Raven and Kal were thrown back against the walls in their house. Raven was thrown against the door and Kal was thrown against the wall but landed on the couch afterwards.


"Ohh my head" Raven said.

"Are you ok Raven?" Kal asked.

"Yeah how about you?" Raven asked.

"I'm fine" Kal said. Then Raven noticed that he was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, how did you get on the couch so fast?" she asked.

"Oh, I hit this wall here and then landed on the couch. Pretty lucky huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, extremely" she said sarcastically. "So what happened, what were those lights and that wind?"

"I have no -" Kal started, but stopped and stared at something in the middle of the floor.

"What’s wrong?" Raven asked while getting up to see what Kal was staring at.

"Oh my pandas" she said.

Raven and Kal were staring at 6 girls in their underwear that have a strong similarity to the mane 6 from the show My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.

"Ok just what the hell is going on? Why are there 6 girls in their freakin underwear that look a lot like the mane 6 in our living room?" Raven angrily said.

"I-I d-don't kno-ow" Kal said confused and blushed slightly. He then quickly turned around so he was not looking at the girls. Raven then got angrier.

"Oh Kal stop freaking out." she said.

"And why wouldn't I freak out? There are 6 half naked girls in the middle of our living room." Kal said.

"Oh yeah huh" Raven said.

"Oh yeah. How could you forget, you're looking right at them." Kal yelled at her.

"I didn't forget, it’s just not much of a shock to me as it is to you, because you know I am a girl." Raven yelled back.

"Oh yeah sorry." Kal said.

"Its fine" Raven said.

But due to their yelling a few of the girls on the floor started waking up.

"Kal look."

"What?"

A few of the girls sat up, causing Kal to blush and turn around again. Raven looked at him and started laughing. This caused the girls to look at her.

The first girl had dark purple hair that curled a little and had almost snow white skin. She was wearing a bra and underwear that were pure white with a picture of 3 blue diamonds on it. This girl had blue eyes.

The second girl had pink hair that is totally curly and skin that was white colored but not as light as the first girl. She was wearing a pink bra and underwear with a picture of 3 balloons on hers. This girl had light blue eyes.

The third girl had purple hair also but had pink streaks in her's and she had a little bit darker skin then the other two. She was wearing a purple bra and underwear. She had a picture of a 6 pointed star that is surrounded by several smaller white stars on her clothes. This girl had purple eyes.

The fourth girl looked to be the strongest of the bunch. She had blond hair that’s in a ponytail and she had white skin also but she appeared to have a little bit of a tan. She was wearing an orange bra and underwear with the picture of 3 red apples on her clothing. This girl had green eyes.

The fifth girl was probably the coolest looking. She had rainbow colored hair and she also had a light skin color. She was wearing a light blue bra and underwear with a picture of a single rainbow lightning bolt on them. This girl had rose colored eyes.

The sixth girl was the smallest of them all. She had light pink hair that was really long and she too had a light skin tone. She was wearing a yellow bra and underwear with the picture of 3 butterflies on her clothes. This girl had teal or blue-green colored eyes.

"Who are you? Where are we? What happened? Where are the Princesses?" She looked down at herself. "uhhmm What are we?" the purple clothing asked.

"Uhmm, well my name's Raven and this is my brother Kal. You're on Earth or to be more specific you're in Tucson, Arizona. And you're human the same as everyone else. And what princesses are you talking about?" Raven said.

"Well how did we get here?" the one in purple clothing asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Raven said.

"Well, uhhmm..." 'Ohh, think Twilight, I can't tell them what we were really doing. I don't know these or humans, they could be enemies' Twilight thought. "Well let me think, oh yeah the last thing I remember was being in my library with my friends and- Oh my friends." she looked at them and said, "Are you girls ok?"

"Yes darling"

"Yup ah'm alright, Twi"

"Oh I super-duper ok"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Y-yes I-I'm o-ok"

"And you were saying" Raven asked.

"Well you see we were uhh, getting ready for something and uhh..." the purple one said. ’Oh got to think of something' Twilight thought. Luckily Rarity came to her rescue.

"What she means to say is that we were getting ready for a trip and we thought teleportation might be a quicker way of getting there, but something went wrong and we ended up here, in your uhh, living room." the one in white clothing said.

"Yeah, that sounds just about right, I guess" the purple ones said. She shot a look of thanks to Rarity.

"Ok," Raven said confused. "Man that must have been one hell of a teleportation spell."

"Hey can we get your names, we told you ours so can you tell us yours?" Kal asked.

"Oh yes, I'm Twilight Sparkle" The purple one said," And this is Applejack" She pointed to the orange one. "Pinkie Pie" She pointed to the pink one. "Rarity" she pointed to the white one. "Rainbow Dash" she pointed to the blue one. "And Fluttershy" she pointed to the yellow one.

"Wow, Kal it is really them. It’s the mane 6" Raven said.

Author's Note:

Here is the first chapter. Tell me what you think of it.

-RT

Comments ( 2 )

2653840

Well thanks for telling me. I'll go back and add more detail.

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown

Login or register to comment